Reviews for Love and Levity
Jo chapter 5 . 1/26
Beautiful. Made me laugh and smile the whole way. You're an excellent writer! Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
amazing story!
insouciantmouse chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
I was little sad that we went straight from George being determined to keep up his long-distance relationship to the epilogue with them getting married (I'm a sucker for fluff. And angst. And relationships. And any combination of Weasleys. Except in some of the Ron-bashing stories I've read.), but I still really like the story. I love Luna's personality and perspective.
Just one quick thing, though: In cannon, Luna's father's name was Xenophilius Lovegood. Did you try to fact check for this story? Anyway, if you really think his name was Jack, look it up. I'm relatively sure it's Xenophilius. Please don't think I'm flaming or anything, I'm just trying to help with the general awesomeness of the story. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
nice
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I have a soft spot for this pairing, they are like the sun and the moon.
bumble.bee.kawaii chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
its Xenophilius Lovegood not jack lovegood
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Thanks for the wonderful read! Ill check out the GeorgeLuna community. Any chance you could send me the link for the Element story? I couldn't find it
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Jesus Christ! I love this pairing! Your fantastic at writing :)
myharlequinromance321 chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
I really like this story so far, George/Luna is one of my favorite non canon pairings and I think you are doing a very good and cute job of writing them:)) One thing I was wondering about is Luna's father's name. Is there a reason you called him Jack, or did you just not realize that good old J.K gave him a name? It's nothing major, I was just hoping to help out if there was not a specific reason for calling him that. The name she gave him is Xenophilius if I'm not mistaking. Anywho, I need to finish reading this lovely story!
Louise chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
... :) it was a total privilege to read this.
I have nothing smart to say I feel like all the great compliments have already been given to you by other reviewers, your story really was a breath of fresh air.

I had fun reading this story :)
-Louise :)
Louise chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
What else can I say? Great chapter!
Louise chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I'm shocked, in a great way!
I was looking for something to read and I saw your story and I was shock to see so many review on a story with just five chapters! Being the curious cat I am, I decided to check this story out! Glad I did, only on chapter one and I'm already incredibly impressed you maintained both Luna and George in character and most (writers) can't do that with the latter. Awesome story! Excited to read more. :)
Judith chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
I should have made my homework. I should have gone to bed, to make more homework tomorrow. But I stayed up to read your story.. I loved it! The best fic i read in a long, long time. Touching, funny, cute and nicely written, I just couldn't stop reading. I'm definately going to check out your other stories!
lexisis chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Thank you for this. It's been lovely, and I can honestly say "Love and levity" has been the sweetes fic I've ever read. I truly love it.
happy reader chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Amazing story, count me as a convert! Thank you so much for sharing.