Reviews for Say Goodnight
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I love it! Awesomness!
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Congratulations, your story has been added to the Doomed Fic C2! Please read the community description to see why.
jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
This is very good! I espically like how you had another talk with the Doctor and Rose because I felt like the show did not cover their reactions that much. Keep writing!
della chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Raven Sky Costello chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
thats really good? when the next chapter coming? pwease?

Hana chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
OMG! This is soo sweet! Seems like something that happens often, that people don't notice. Please hurry with the next chapter! It's really bugging me.
ineffectualfists chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
to be honest i thought it was alright, nothing fantastic, until i read the last few paragraphs, the last in particular and then i changed my was absolutely brilliant x
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Now that is what i call the bitter sweet of being in love! I think your right on the money there!

Fab story and keep up the good work!

Laseri chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Wow. What a great concept. And very beautifully realised. You've got humour carefully mixed in with the angst and good old shippiness, and it works. Never liked the song much, but I can see it does fit. Nicely done, pal.

freak and proud chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That's sweet. I loved that scarf! And Tom Baker! My Granny's knitting me a 'Dr Who scarf'. Yay. *dances* Three more regenerations and then that's it. You know Rowan Atkinson did a spoof of it for Red Nose Day about a hundred years ago?Apparently it was good. I have not been able to get hold of ye olde copy. On DVD anyway. And... Nine hundred going on nine... I love you, you know that? You always cheer me up.

See ya on the flip side

amefinch chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This is very cute.. please write more!
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I think you've really put your finger on their relationship...I don't think they'll eve come out to each other, just this awkwardness...very true to the show. Nice work.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Darn him! Why don't they just kiss and get it over with! Idiots! is this a one shot, or is there more? Please let there be more!

griiffins chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was amazing! It was just! Sorry, I'm on a lack of better words...again! Anyway, loved it, and it's going on the faves!
The Twilight Writer chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Oh! Nice!

I really like it. Good possibility for a next chap? Maybe it's not always the same hmm? Hehe.

Fantastic! I love it. Lovely take on Rose and 10's new relationship, and the whole "those swords are heavier than they look" had me giggling.

~The Twilight Writer