Reviews for I'd Give Up Forever To Touch You
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Loved this! Thanks for sharing it!
Alexandrion chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
A fun amuzing and very touching story! I absolutely love it! I absolutely despise arrogance too so that could have been me if I was an elleth :D. I have kicked arrogant men before myself and yes I have had boyfriends like Haldir- no offence though fan- boys. / take care / alexandrion , Sweden
lady verdm chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
I simply love it ... I would like to read more of your stories
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
[The ellon only thought with one part of his anatomy, which appeared to be very cunning indeed. ]
silverose29 chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
great story
Infinite101 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
This was a great fic! ] i was hooked from the first chapter and i really want to read another good Haldir/OC fic now lol
justlikejane chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
ha, that last chapter had me snorting with laughter- babbling haldir is almost better than mussed laundry haldir- or mighty sewing haldir :)

this was a very cute story, well written and lovable!
bonniebeast chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
I found that last bit way too funny.a man, excuse me ,elf, who can cook wash clothes,and sew?!you damn real he'd be getting it!
sweetizzy93 chapter 10 . 5/2/2012
I have to admit reading this last chapter made me laugh as it reminded me of what my sister in law said about my brother when she gave birth. It was a joy to read :)
Ironeyes chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
I was in the car the other day, thinking about this story, when a song started playing on the radio. The lyrics began with "I'd give up forever to touch you..." I just sat there, in shock I think, before I started laughing like a madman. It was one of the starngest coincidences I have ever had. Several of the chapter titles were in the song as well. Very, very, strange.
Nya chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I am completely in LOVE with your story. There's humour,witty remarks as well as tenderness and plenty of romance. ;)

I love the whole idea of Haldir's humility, how he grows and changes. Chara's character is by far one of the most believable (and likeable!) OC's I've read, and it's nice to see, with each chapter, a new layer of her personality unfold.

This story is simply amazing and your writing style is fantastic! All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
This was a lovely story to read, I really enjoyed it. Well done :)
Galadrieliel chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I've read the whole story now, and I can just say: Wow! Really wonderful, and I love the ending. There is humor, Cahra is an amazing character. Seems she have the control, even though it seemed different in the begining... xD

When u make new stories (specially Haldir stories) I want you to tell me, mate! xD
Shandra23 chapter 10 . 9/21/2009
Sweet and nice.
Saurowen chapter 10 . 9/10/2009
I LOVE your story very much. It's rare to come across a good Haldir/OC fic but this one really leaves an imprint in my mind. I love (and hate) Haldir's personality here, and your OC was interesting and very believable as well. I particularly enjoyed the comment Haldir made about killing Orophin, that made me crack up so bad. Come to think about it, I was in hysterics in other parts also. Keep it up!

(Also, I'm glad it's complete, I HATE reading a fic that isn't finished!)

Saurowen :)