Reviews for The Answer
InnerInstinct chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow. Wonderfully written. I loved the scenes depicting his nightmare. Have you ever heard of a game called Afraid of Monsters, or it's sequel, Cry of Fear? They were one of my favorite games (although I never actually played it myself, I just watched a playthrough since I'm a wimp xD) and many of the scenes painted similar pictures. I really enjoyed this!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I am NOT kidding when I say I cried and was terrified in this chapter. I'm 11... So I shouldn't be reading but I don't care it was so awesome and cool!
Nahrikira chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was an amazing story. It was a bit long in some places I got bored, but I'm glad I finished, the ending was...just...wow, too much for words.

I'll think of this every time I watch the episode TUE and Vlad tells Danny that "some things are better left unsaid."
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I was morbidly drawn to this fic while reading it. You portray how madness works quite effectively...It was facinating in a twisted sort of way.
Fey Phantom chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That story left me literally shivering! Honestly, it's writing like this that reminds me how wonderful it is to sit down and read a great story. You really pulled me into this. I LOVED the repetition - Danny's headache, burning and so on - and the description you put into this blew me away! I can't believe this has so few reviews. This is an amazing bit of literature, twisted and gruesome at some parts, that really looks into the human mind and what could happen should someone lose everything they hold dear to themselves. I aplaud you for this story. Phenominal work here!

~Fey
cyANNogen chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Powerful story. A truly powerful story. Keep up the great work.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
gr8 story! i liked it...very cool...& interesting...