Reviews for Shego Collared
TigerCritic chapter 5 . 8/14
This ended so suddenly, I'm just sort of stunned no inlook on what happened after no explanation nothing just like in the middle of the story "THE END" I'm unsatisfied
William731 chapter 5 . 6/28
Great story, very original concept! I liked the interplay between the two, wish there had more romance based interaction though. I would love to see a sequel to this,,,, after all, shego's still Kim's pet for now... I know it's been a while. But would you please consider picking up this storyline again? It has so much potential!
This was a good story. Well written, good pacing, and very engaging. Would like to see a sequel.
Snake557 chapter 5 . 5/21
are you going to do a sequel? or nah? (Just asking/wondering)
scifijoe chapter 4 . 3/13
hi, yes, you are evil for ending the story there. while I do not like domination/submissive stories, this story was necessary to open Kim's eyes to the injustice she was doing to Shego.
scifijoe chapter 5 . 1/22
You need to do a sequel to this story.
If nothing else, to show how Shego feels about her 'old' acquaintances just dropping her.
I hope they DON'T have their medical paid up.
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 1/7
That was a great story. I anticipated the way you ended it. Good job!

One wonders - hard - whether there might be a sequel to this tale. In any case, I'll be Following you.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 1/7
Odd how quickly a mindset can take root when the proper motivation is given. People who run prison camps use similar, though more direct, techniques.
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/4
I like this plan. I'm excited about this plan! Go, Monique!
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 1/4
She seems to be adapting well.

This story is turning out very different from my expectations. In a good way.

Can't wait to see how Kim hangs "Everyone Dies" out to dry.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/4
HAHAHAHA! "Plasmanian Devil" Too perfect!

I don't think explaining to her parents that she has "a pet" is going to be the issue. The identity of said pet? Not so much.
Star chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Goood story
Redline57 chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
This was interesting. I liked it and your idea. I guess I was expecting more focus on the Kigo-ness of the matter, but still a good story, very different. Nice job!
Redline57 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is very interesting. I like it! Nice job, I will continue reading right now.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2014