Reviews for Feeling Alone
Inu'sSinisterCimmerianOblivion chapter 11 . 5/20/2011
I loved your story ,and can't wait for more ! please continue soon..

Inuyashas Youkai
Ark Angel H F B chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
_ SO YOUR NOT DEAD... hun... good to see your back in the writing saddle. _
RubyJeweler chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Hmm...very interesting. Please update soon. I'm looking forward to when Inuyasha and Kagome meet again. XD
BIG INUXKAG FAN chapter 13 . 5/9/2011
I love the suspense and mystery in the story...though I am dying to know what exactly happened to Inuyasha...I hope he shows up again soon...just isn't the same without him, but you are doing a MARVELOUS JOB...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

BIXKF
conan-inuyasha chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
I like your story called Feeling Alone and I hope that you continue. Plus it would be nice if Kagome finally get reunited with her mate Inuyasha. Unless you decide to kill he off in the past.
superyuui chapter 12 . 6/3/2006
wow! i love the fic! cant wait for an update!
ILuvIY17 chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
OMG, that was a good chapter! See I told you I would be reviewing or maybe I told that to another friend of mine... (Thinking) Well anyways, hopefully now you can see my lame excuse on my proflie, this time i think it finally appeared.

OMG I missed this story so bad... I'm so *sniff* happy that I can finally read it!

-ILuvIY17
Kagome Raya chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
What's up guess who that's it it's your your fav story writer ANIME RUBY GIRL lol ok look no updates no reviews and you're thinking what the hell is this girl doing well I have a go reason but you have to wait for my next chapter to find out because I don't feel like telling you now because I had problems trying to get onlind something worng with the plug in the wall wouldn't stay in the matter how much I pushed it in anywho I read the chapter I didn't read and I have to says you are getting much much better so keep them coming and I'll update soon later ADE
Al's-best-friend chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
Your story is so great!
Al's-best-friend chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
Sessy is so sweet in this story.
Al's-best-friend chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Kagome can go back?

Go Sessy!
TsukikoAkemi chapter 12 . 3/13/2006
AW! i like this story too.

i hope you write more.

i don't understand the "mating rights" though.

even if it is youkai, they shouldn't have mating rights.

that's just...WRONG!

but hey, it's your story.

the whole thing was very nice. oh, but you messed up with Rin in the other chapter, i think. you said when Kagome asked if she was pregnant,Rin said it was their fourth. i think a few chapters before, Sesshomaru said that it was their fifth. just thought you might know. plz write soon. you know i can't take suspension. bye!
TsukikoAkemi chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
WHOA!

that's cool story!

i love the way that you made it only able to be used twice.

anyway, i'm gonna read the next chapter.
TsukikoAkemi chapter 8 . 3/13/2006
I'M Sorry.

i would have read these sooner and reviewed had it not been for work.

i hope you will forgive me.

anyway, great story, i love the way you made Rin.

it is true about her mood swings.

i'm still working on the third chapter ;

Well, i'm busy you know!

anyway, can't wait to read more!
DangerousHunter chapter 12 . 3/13/2006
oo please update soon cant wait to see what happens.