Reviews for Hold On
LongTimeReader chapter 17 . 6/18
You promised you would finished, even if it killed you. I'm still waiting for an update 4 years later! Lol
Byrd3-13 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
Good stories never get old :)
Arctic-Starflowers chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Drama... This is so... I don't have words for it.
kharmachaos chapter 17 . 2/25/2016
The promise beckons you... It is calling yoooooouuu...~
XD
I really like this fic so far. I hope you do continue it, and that you are able to get your jobs set up well. :3
blah for blah chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
Oh My Gosh! Please please please update! I would really like to know what happens next!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
Wow, yes, please don't quit on any of your stories; they are all so good! Sorry life's been tough on you lately. But hey, congratulations on getting married! :)
Maddi chapter 17 . 5/24/2015
Soooo...are you going to finish? I've been waiting two years. I can see that you are working on your other fanfics but I just find it a shame that you are actually abandoning this one. Congratulations on your wedding btw.
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 14 . 3/9/2015
Please where is it.
DragonClaw827 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
0.0 It hasn't been updated!
CodeLyoko chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Wow, I am amazed how how beautiful their relationship grew. Slow and steady, and I think I get the meaning that the warning meant. Love how it foreshadows what may come and how it's not too direct.
BB chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
Please continue & good luck with your marrige & job! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
15 chapters into the story and still no Sonadow romance
Hamato Kameko chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
So this chapter, uh... I stopped reading every couple of sentences to squeal in glee. Loving it! And so glad it hasn't been abandoned. 3
lindz4567 chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
i like it i cant wait for more
MaddiSimz chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
So how's that annual update coming along?:)