Reviews for My Love for Her
Waruitenshi chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
YAY! HAPPY ENDING! I'm all almost sniffly! Lmfao I loooooooooooove Steal Beaks 30 day policy! That's just flat out hilarious. Also how Gos could be immortal. AWESOME! This is the second time I read this fanfic and I still like it!
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Nah I can kinda see Darkwing being a "bad" guy of sorts at least in a point of view (depending on how you're looking at it.) Lmfao some people CAN be overprotective... ah well. it's a good parents curse I suppose.
Waruitenshi chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Lmfao I know what you mean. There really are some things that a person can't write (aka: meaning a person doesn't want to write them lol) I get like that when I make a story or whatever. I mean... yeah... snickers but yeah... it's mainly because I can't stop laughing long enough to write. I have no idea why. Anywho! Cute chapter on how you had them work things out.
Phantom 31 chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
This is a great story I love it so much.

Keep up with the great work :-)
Chio chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love this story concept. It reminds me of twilight. I think that it would be really good but the storyline is way too rushed. Slow it down and this could be gold!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 11 . 11/27/2008
-Long dramatic gasp-

I think that right there says it all. Just...just omg. Yays for drama!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!Ohgod!

The docks. Rain. Guns.

Foreshadowing. This has the semblance of that old, cliche phrase 'what goes around comes around.'

Oh, sweet God.

The suspence is killing me!
Classic Criminal Kate chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
D

I was wondering when this moment would come.

Oh, and just a little thought/comment/whatever, about Negs. 1st, YES! He's sorta becoming his old self again, even if it is in little outbursts. I was missing him. And 2nd, it seems a little odd to me that he's this new and improved duck, and they're still calling him NEGADUCK. Like, it makes him sound evil to me...like, the dude doesn't have an alter ego or anything?

Am I the only one who things/noticed this? It doesn't really pertain to your fic, but, I dunno, I felt like I needed to say it, because if anyone had to change his name, I'd say it should be you.

Goin' off to read chaper 6 now!
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
this chapter felt a little short but was really good non-the-less.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
wow now even Darkwing's lying well I guess I can't blame him

with the way things are and stuff.

anyway good chapter and it's good seeing bushroot he was always

one of my favoite villians of the show.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
very nice beginning

it like a really good first episode

of a new season of a awsome show.

um.. I hope that made sence.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
very nice.
LordNegaduck chapter 12 . 1/16/2007
I really enjoyed that story, and yes more than Darkwing gives Gosalyn credit for, she really does have a lot of common sense and a great head on her shoulders! After the death of Launchpad at the hands of Gosalyn’s new lover, he really can’t blame Darkwing for his actions for he feared his daughter’s death. Gosalyn had the right idea to wait until she was twenty one to sort things out and see if the relationship continues to work out, or like many young teenage loves, will fizzle out.

Darkwing got Morgana pregnant? Wow!

Now onto Where’s Negs?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Very good ending. Extremely emotive.

Being immortal, Darkwing obviously couldn't kill Negs, but the former villain isn't invulnerable, so a bullet on his brain would leave him as a vegetable forever unless Morgana removed her spell to make him mortal again, and allow the guy to die; good for him and Gos this didn't happen.

Keep the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
And know the bloody thing lets me review...WEll Here's the OUTOFPROPERORDER review. lol. Great chapter! Very nice climax-would have been nicer if I hadn't already read the last chapter and reviewed it :) Anyhow, good work.