Reviews for My Love for Her
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 1/11/2007
Great chapter! I loved it! OH, Great story! I love getting to leave that review :) I adored this series! You should be proud. You're the number 1 Darkwing writer in my book, lol.

Stupid throttle is not letting me review the eleventh chapter of two different fics. What's the deal with that? Anyhow...
zzsts chapter 11 . 1/11/2007
AH!

This was a hell of a cliffhanger. My god... A-W-E-S-O-M-E chapter, really dramatic and thrilling.

Please dont let Dark kill him, no no no. Gosalyn has to stop him!
LordNegaduck chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
Another Marvelous Chapter! Wow! What Drama! I can certainly see the reasons why Darkwing would want to see Negaduck dead, first he robbed him of a loyal sidekick and now he wants to take away his daughter. If he pulls the trigger, he will be no better than Negaduck. Darkwing has to realize that love is a two way street, and Gosalyn was a willing participant in this romance. Boy, I can’t wait to see how this story ends, WHAT a cliff hanger!

I really enjoy your stories, you’re a very talented author! You have a cat named Drusilla? Wow, yes every time I am making comments on Deviant Art, writing reviews, or writing my fanfiction, I usually have three cats with me. Angel is on the dictionary, Sniffles is on top of the monitor, and Valentino is playing with the mouse! Cats are a lot of fun!

Probably next month, I will get to your Where’s Negs story! I can’t wait to read it!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 11 . 1/9/2007
Dw's lost his marbles. gosalyn would not like it if negs died.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 1/8/2007
Very good chapter. And I can't blame Drusilla for anything... hey, maybe she's your editor!

Excellent exchanges between the ducks, and good cliffhanger.

Angel St. Mathew chapter 10 . 1/4/2007
AAHH! No fair leaving us hanging like this!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Great gravy! I can't believe you had him do such a rotton thing! What a jerk.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
Now, if you could just update "Crimson Princess?" ;-)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
Marvelous chapter! Gosalyn literally exploded here!

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
Nice promo:) Great chapter! I can't wait for the next!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 10 . 12/12/2006
awesome
LordNegaduck chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
When I read Gizmoduck's comments to Darkwing, I immediately thought of a line from Jesus of Nazareth, "Think with your heart, Judas, not with your mind!" It's true, if Gosalyn is in love with Negaduck like Darkwing fell in love with Morgana, another ex-criminal, then he has to let Gosalyn work this out for herself. Of course, in Darkwing's mind, he married a reformed criminal, and it remains to be seen if Negaduck is reformed. Darkwing fears for his daughter's safety, and he thinks as any normal father would think in a situation like this-kill!

This is a MOST interesting love story, with lots of twists, and no clear cut answers for all involved. Can't wait to find out how it all works out!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
Marvelous scene at McDuck Manor!

And it seems Negs and Darkwing aren't holding back this time.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
Somethin' brown and stinky is about to fly! GREAT chapter! I can't wait for the last few...This is my favorite Darkwing fic...ever (not that I don't love your others). :)

Great work, Trish!