Reviews for My Love for Her
LordNegaduck chapter 8 . 12/2/2006
Gosalyn has every right to be confused about her relationship with LORD Negaduck! I could see that she is afraid to love Negaduck for a laundry list of reasons: age, background, temper, unpredictible, criminal, etc. In the end, she has to make that decision for herself.

I didn't see Darkwing as the bad guy, he is doing what he thinks is right to bring his daughter home. Let's face it, she's not running away with a Harvard Graduate! She's running away with a known criminal, and Darkwing fears for her safety like any father would.

As I read this story I can picture Negaduck singing this old song from the late sixties, I don't know who sang it but the lyrics kind of fit

Young Girl get out of my mind

My love for you is way out of line

Better run girl

You're much to young girl!

Excellent Story and I can't wait to see how it comes out!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 12/1/2006
Yikes! Darkwing finally found her!

Great detail with Gos and LP's chat.

Keep the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 12/1/2006
Oh, I think it's a really interesting twist-I wouldn't feel bad for it at all! Great job! I loved this chapter!

I can't wait for the December fic off! So much fun!

S
GOOD STORY chapter 8 . 12/1/2006
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT CHAPTER 9 UP BEACUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO GOSALYN AND IF SHE IS GOING TO BE OK
Diva R.S chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
Aside for the few typos, this chapter once again was worth the wait. As for DW being the badguy, well consideirng the circumstances it actually is fitting.

Can't wait to see the next chapter
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
Dw... DW... you really are blind to how true their love is huh? well, here's the truth Dw, THEY ARE in love, so deal with it!

VerY NICE. I wonder what negaduck would do now.
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Still so excellent
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 10/29/2006
Yeah quite good *smile*
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 10/29/2006
Yes wonderful
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
Quite good though obviously Mr. McDuck now knows Darkwing Duck is Mr. Mallard.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Of course quite good
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Good good. Seems IC for them all actually
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Excellent first chapter
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
ooh! this is getting more and more interesting! I hope Drake (DW)realises that what he is doing could be detrimental to his daughter's happiness...
zzsts chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
Cool chapter, Im so glad you finally updated!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »