Reviews for My Love for Her
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
Good chapter. Funny how Gos seems to read Negs' mind at times.

Keep the good writing.
Angel St. Mathew chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
Oh, the suspense! Will DW get there in time! AAHH! Please update soon!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
*cringe* slightly darker than normal...and yet, still grabbing my interrest!
Angel St. Mathew chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
YAY! Hooray for old school friends!
LordNegaduck chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
The chapter was short and sweet! Lord Negaduck and Gosayln chooses to run eh? If they truly love each other, than they should stay put and confront Darkwing! They can't keep running forever! You can't blame Darkwing as a father for trying to break them up, though, considering Lord Negaduck's past! She will always be daddy's little girl, but Darkwing should let Gosalyn make her own mistakes and not interfere with her relationships, as long as she is not heading into the danger zone (Wait sounds like a song yes yes The Danger Zone Kenney Loggins)

Excellent chapter and I really enjoy the Negaduck short stories and I am enjoying this pairing!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
Oh, I liked that you put in Steelbeak-good move. I loved this chapter! Nice work!

!
Diva R.S chapter 7 . 8/24/2006
Oh my this was so worth the wait. Keep up the good work
Angel St. Mathew chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Yay! Sequals rock! Especially ones that people actually FINISH!
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Update "Crimson Princess"

P.S.-if it ain't a crossover, post it under "Miscellaneous TV Shows."
zzsts chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
Aw, wowowowow! FINALLY you updated your beautiful story! I love it so much! Please keep it up! :-)
LordNegaduck chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Great Chapter! I wouldn't want to be in Morgana's shoes, caught in the middle of Gosalyn, Gosalyn's relationship with Negaduck, and Darkwing. I liked the point Morton was trying to make with Morgana about the age difference between Negaduck and Gosalyn, age shouldn't be a factor if two people are in love.

Can't wait to read on!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 6/13/2006
Excellent chapter. Good idea about having Morton here; he really gave a different POV to the situation.

Keep the good writing.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Awesome chapter! I loved this. I'm glad you decided to work him in right here. Great job. POKES!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
oh my ... I hope that everything turns out well for this couple...
Anna McNarin chapter 5 . 5/4/2006
O_) DW is going to hit the freakin' fan!Man, I love it. I love watching the slow nuclear melt down that is our purple clad "hero", this is getting good
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »