Reviews for My Love for Her
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Great chapter! Sounds like some of my dreams, lol. Keep it up, PoKeS!
allykat81 chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
This story is going great. I liked the first one too and this idefinitely going to be agood one. Please get the next chapter up as soon as possible. Please!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Good chapter. Obviously, Drake has good reasons to be scared for Gos' life, since Negs made the ultimate evil any man can do to a woman.

Gosalyn's thoughts and emotions are greatly displayed.

I'm guessing here, but maybe you'll have some familiar DuckTales' faces in the next chapter.

Private Tamama chapter 3 . 2/15/2006
Awsome chapter update soon i love this story.
Diva R.S chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
so far, very beautiful. I can't wait till you put up the next chapter...Please Hurry and put it up...Please?
LadyE61 chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
This is to both chapters, kiddo. Poor Darkwing! Nice to see him getting along with old man McCawber for a change, though. And of course, Bushroot would be a darling and hide the lovers! Nice job. :)
Private Tamama chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Yay you put in Bushroot in love you your the greatest.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
nice, but will gizmoduck find out that negaduck and gosalyn are in love?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Alright! Gizmo is on the fic, and one of the Fearsome Five too. Nice chapter. I like the choice of villain to help Negs and Gos; Bushroot is the less villanous of the bunch, and the saniest, so he is the best candidate. Megavolt and Quackerjack are way too loony to be helpful, and Liquidator doesn't seems so trustable.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 1/26/2006
Lots of development in this chapter! Great job! DW lied! lol...heeheeheeheehee POKE!
Bloody-Ban chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I'm haven't been very fond of the whole Negaduck/Gosalyn concept, but I *really* enjoyed 'My Love For Him' and I'm also enjoying this sequel. You took an idea for a potentially dangerous fiction and managed to be successful in making it more conceivable. Bravo! Please update again soon!
Private Tamama chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Great start, thanks for making the next story.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Nice start. Excellent dialogues, and good description of the characters' mood.

Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for more! I love this story (or shall I say series). Pokes to you!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Ooh, nice beginning... what will negaduck and gosalyn do now? I love this!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6