Reviews for Whispers From the Edge of Reality
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Great idea. I hope you keep going with more installments. I love the idea of Kenshingumi ghost stories or sci-fi type twists. I am a huge Twilight Zone fan so that sensibility appeals to me.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Nice ghost story! It felt very Twilight Zone-esque. Kenjiro's no-nonesense manner was refreshingly human, despite his ghostly status.
Innocent Battousai chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Whoa... THAT was creepy. *grins* awesome! Wow, I've got chills! Totally cool, you've got to write more stories! That was very enjoyable. x

(PS: Just a minor note, It's spelled "Sekihotai", not "Sekihoti". Other than that, perfect!)
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Oh man, that was just so spooky and awesome. Loved it, the suspense was so good, especially when he came to the ruins. Kenjiro, what an interesting man! I loved how there was this aura of sadness surrounding him...

You simply have to write more soon! *eagerly awaiting*
Peacebunnie chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Y'know, I noted the red headband like Sano's and still didn't see "...Ran off to join the Sekihotiā€ coming. Nice.

Oh, and in the spirit (hahaha) of helpfulness, I think it might be 'Sekihotai' with an 'a', but don't quote me on that. And IMO the last sentence doesn't need the '...' because the scene portrays creepy feelings just fine and the...

well, it kills the feeling. But it's a good story; please write more of them. Considering a couple of my own works I'm obviously a sucker for the supernatural stuff **
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was so creepy it was cool! The way the guy told him, the headband on the support beam blowing in a breeze that wasn't there...this whole story was so...wow! Please post more of these soon!