Reviews for The New Girl on the Block
SnowKi chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
more pleaz 3
Ginga no Yousei chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
O.O I WANNA READ MORE! :3

Konatsu's an interesting character from the Ranma series...
SilverNeira chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Please continue! I love your story! It gave me a new perspective in the Ranma 1/2 serie! I love it, please continue!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Aasami chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
This is a really good story! Keep going and please hurry up because I want to know what will happen next and I want to know if their will be a wedding scene? Ranma and Kat should so get married! Please keep writing and hurry up with the updates! Good job!
Raynze76 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
This story was very enjoyable to read and will be added to my favorites to read,
Igfry chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
When you disregarded honour, thats when I stopped reading.
Kithrin chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
I hope this isn't finished, because it is good, but feels unresolved.
Rakuen91 chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
this is so good. we need more!
HitokiriHERO chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
I haven't seen too many RanmaXOC stories and so it took me a little while to find this one. Nonetheless, brilliantly written!
Narsil chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
All right, this one was just plain fun but leaving a cliffhanger in place for a couple years isn't cool! :) Please pick this one up again sometime.
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
AWESOME!PLEASE continue this great fan fictoin. I really look forward to seeing the next chapter.
Bobboky chapter 12 . 8/30/2006
cool
James Axelrad chapter 12 . 8/4/2006
i still have high hopes at seeing more fo this fic.
Princess Ranko chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
WOW Cool story so far, i am really enjoying it, Can we expect to see Mouse and ranma forge a friendship, and will mouse wind up with Sora? i think it would be a very intresting pairing indeed. On another note what do you think would happen if Kat went wolf at school, i think it would be rather funny. Anyway enough of my ranmbalins tank care and i hope to see an update soon

P.S. please dont abandon this story, i really get mad when i get into a story and find its been abandoned by its author
Hiryo chapter 12 . 7/2/2006
Chapter 10:

You know pregnancy test can only be used after 5 weeks

en.

I hope to read soon more wonderful chapter by you. ;)