Reviews for The New Girl on the Block
DeathPheonix20 chapter 12 . 8/2
Hey great story! This is great. Please keep it up.
Hildegard chapter 12 . 5/31
I ho you update soon 'cause I love this story, really I love the plot, the drama, everything about! I hope you can continue writing 'cause this is one of my favorite.
ChojisGirl chapter 12 . 4/4
I wish you would continue this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
update please update the leave this on a cliffhanger
SnowKi chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
more pleaz 3
Ginga no Yousei chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
O.O I WANNA READ MORE! :3

Konatsu's an interesting character from the Ranma series...
SilverNeira chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Please continue! I love your story! It gave me a new perspective in the Ranma 1/2 serie! I love it, please continue!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Aasami chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
This is a really good story! Keep going and please hurry up because I want to know what will happen next and I want to know if their will be a wedding scene? Ranma and Kat should so get married! Please keep writing and hurry up with the updates! Good job!
Raynze76 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
This story was very enjoyable to read and will be added to my favorites to read,
Igfry chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
When you disregarded honour, thats when I stopped reading.
Kithrin chapter 12 . 10/31/2009
I hope this isn't finished, because it is good, but feels unresolved.
Rakuen91 chapter 12 . 10/25/2009
this is so good. we need more!
HitokiriHERO chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
I haven't seen too many RanmaXOC stories and so it took me a little while to find this one. Nonetheless, brilliantly written!
Narsil chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
All right, this one was just plain fun but leaving a cliffhanger in place for a couple years isn't cool! :) Please pick this one up again sometime.
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 7/30/2007
AWESOME!PLEASE continue this great fan fictoin. I really look forward to seeing the next chapter.