Reviews for Chameleon I: Emeralds and Green Light
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 1 . 1/16
I still love this story. It is so hard to find such a well-written Dumbledore anymore. Or even a story where Dumbledore isn't an evil rage monster not sure when that fanfiction bandwagon started, but a lot of people jumped on. Thanks for this story. I hope you're doing well.
MagicalWitch92 chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
This story is simply fantastic. I love the way you describe the relationship between Harry and Albus and his worry for him. It's sooo sweet! Thank you so much for this awesome work. Natually, I sincerely hope you have not completely abandoned this fanfic - the plot is just too good and I am really curious how severe Harry's illness will become and what it actually is (perhaps even Voldemorts doing?) and how Albus continues to care deeply for him. I would simply love it if you can find it in your heart to continue it - no matter when that will be, please just think about it. It is sooo awesome, really :-D.
Dumbledoreforever chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
Are you still working on this? Please continue it it's really good.
Khaotic Order chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
lol large family right
craizypet chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Well theres my answer!
craizypet chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I liked how it started off with the dumbly Harry part, where dumbly shows his love... Cause I can imagine him sneaking in there like that after the massive row and all that. Also enjoying some of the Dursley family drama, was the blood on Harry's bed from his scar? Or Beijing beaten by Dursley? Enjoying it so far, on to the next chappie!
Jedi Master Albus chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Please Update! I know you don't like people asking for you to update but I figured I should due to the length of time between updates.

Just to make this worthwhile, I think your story has a lot of potential to be brilliant. I liked how you had Harry run away and how Dumbledore was panicking..
HarryMuto chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Good chapter although I could of done without the 3 teaser chapters
HarryMuto chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I like where this story seems to be going well done
Jedi Master Albus chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
this is good, you should carry on!
boo chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
I hate you. Come on! teasers get on my nerves. Grrrr. Why to you torture your readers like this. This is where I realy get irritated. It should be a complement that we are even this far in the story, teasers make me mad. Update, make seaquel. DO SOMETHING!
anon chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
hey, this is an awesome fic, i'm really enjoying reading it :)

just one thing though...

'By lunchtime, Heather Louise had decided to accompany them back to England when they left, and take up temporary residence with her mother until arrangements could officially be made.'

i thought her parents were dead?

xx
wizardswriter chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
hay! how come you stopped! updateeeeee? please? with charrys on top and lots of harry lovely smiles, plus oh so sweet voice?
ceara1888 chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
please update agian very soon
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 11/5/2009