Reviews for Chameleon I: Emeralds and Green Light
Dumbledoreforever chapter 11 . 4/10
Are you still working on this? Please continue it it's really good.
Khaotic Order chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
lol large family right
craizypet chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Well theres my answer!
craizypet chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I liked how it started off with the dumbly Harry part, where dumbly shows his love... Cause I can imagine him sneaking in there like that after the massive row and all that. Also enjoying some of the Dursley family drama, was the blood on Harry's bed from his scar? Or Beijing beaten by Dursley? Enjoying it so far, on to the next chappie!
Jedi Master Albus chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Please Update! I know you don't like people asking for you to update but I figured I should due to the length of time between updates.

Just to make this worthwhile, I think your story has a lot of potential to be brilliant. I liked how you had Harry run away and how Dumbledore was panicking..
HarryMuto chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Good chapter although I could of done without the 3 teaser chapters
HarryMuto chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I like where this story seems to be going well done
Jedi Master Albus chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
this is good, you should carry on!
boo chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
I hate you. Come on! teasers get on my nerves. Grrrr. Why to you torture your readers like this. This is where I realy get irritated. It should be a complement that we are even this far in the story, teasers make me mad. Update, make seaquel. DO SOMETHING!
anon chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
hey, this is an awesome fic, i'm really enjoying reading it :)

just one thing though...

'By lunchtime, Heather Louise had decided to accompany them back to England when they left, and take up temporary residence with her mother until arrangements could officially be made.'

i thought her parents were dead?

wizardswriter chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
hay! how come you stopped! updateeeeee? please? with charrys on top and lots of harry lovely smiles, plus oh so sweet voice?
ceara1888 chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
please update agian very soon
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
super chapter update soon
ShilohSnape chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
luv it! ;) update soon!
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Brilliant idea and please write more thanks.