Reviews for Raider's Web
Dusty357 chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Very good story, excellent rescues, great attention to details of keeping Tracy's identities secret instead of showing faces & giving full names. Your characters are written very well.

Please finish this great story. It's too good to drop.

Thanks for writing it and I really hope you'll continue it.
Elsa Jay chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
Hi, just reread this again and still hoping for an update and completion. Nine chapters in and we have no clue what Scot's problem is. Cant wait.
Lunalutra chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
Oh no! A story with no ending! Will I ever find out what Scott is supposed to be telling Jeff and will the people ever get out of the building alive? I guess in real time they've been stuck in there for nearly three years but this is fiction time so maybe there's hope?

Nice writing so far, by the way, like the detailed rescues, but how about finishing the story? Perhaps if I say please?

:-)
shy boojum chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
How's about an update to observe the 1 year anniversary of your last update? This one's worth finishing!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Hi, I did try to review for you before, but the computer wouldn't let me! Anyway, I loved this chapter, especially the rescue. It was very well thought out.

Looking forward to seeing how they will react when they find out someone pinched their technology from under their noses...Update soon.

Hob x
Magical Cthulhu chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
hm how good. HEHE lol love it. update soon!
Susanmartha chapter 9 . 10/21/2006
Good rescue. I've liked all the rescues you've written here and in Enhanced
Sam1 chapter 8 . 6/17/2006
What a greedy jerk (ok, that's not exactly what I was thinking but I'm being nice). I hope that Brains figures out they have a problem before Alexander steals everything. I'm worried about the boys dealing with the fire and now I'm irked that the scheming jerk is behind it all.

Hurry with the next update and hopefully the boys come out unscathed.
Vaughany chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Great, sounds good. Already I want to read on. Love Thunderbirds and already want to be associated with the Tracy brothers so all these stories will be great. I shall definitely read the rest, keep up the good work :)
Lillehafrue chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Terrific, they're off to some trumped up rescue so that creep can get his hands on the 'birds! Hopefully everyone makes it out in one piece!
Sam1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2006
Okay, this is really getting ominous and I don't like the fact that the Tracys are walking into a trap. I just hope that they all come out of this alright.

Hurry with the next update, I'm perched on the edge of my seat and it's a bit uncomfortable.
Sam1 chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Poor Virgil, everyone loves for Gordon to dye his hair unnatural colors! And with having more brothers, he can't keep anything quiet.

I didn't realize that Brains was afraid of spiders. That one in TB1 by rights should have probably given him a heart-attack. Wish Scott would have found the spider but I guess then that the 'spiders' wouldn't be able to steal from IR.

Great chapter and looking forward to more.
Lillehafrue chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
Scary nanospiders, bad scary nanospiders! Will Brains catch sight of them as he checks out TB 1 I wonder? Guess we'll have to wait and see!
Sam1 chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
Uhoh, the bad guys are finally trying to wise up and use better technology. It's a shame that Scott's eyesight isn't as super sharp as his hearing. Can't wait to see what happens next. I have a feeling it won't be anything good.
Peassoup chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
You had to chose SPIDERS! :O I hate spiders... It's very interesting and I want more ;)