Reviews for The Day Before
Lani chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This is so good! Thanks for crediting me :)! I am going to suggest again that yeah add another chapter or story to this. While Legolas makes good points, he is a little confused that mortals are comfortable with 'wasting time.' That, of course, brilliantly gives him the air one who is scared of death, which elves aren't supposed to be. I think something should happen with his family. Have him have a mental breakdown or something. This awesome story-you have a fantastic writing style-begs for more-and soon! Please do it! Please do it soon-this one took awile. The Day After made you one of my fave authors, and I was really excited that you not only wrote another, but a prequel. Great job! TTFN!
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Wonderful. This was touching and beautifully written. The imagery and wording was fabulous, and it was a very emotional, moving piece. Well done!
riduculouslyriddikulus chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
LOVE the story!

its a wonderful sequel to the Day After,

you can really see the connection adn relationship between Gimli and Legolas!

PLEASE keep writing, you have great talent!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
*sigh* Sad, deep, touching and beautiful. I love your work. I read the day after, and this companion piece makes it feel complete. I really like you language, and I loved that part:

"The waters I now sail will lead me to grief. There is no avoiding that, and I would be wise to fear what lies ahead. But my choices are my own, and my destiny I concede to none. What fear I might have for my own fate is swallowed by the tides of a friendship the likes of which I have never known among my own kin. I will not abandon that, and I will not fear what that friendship may cost me."

I enjoy good Legolas & Gimli friendship stories, and yours are great. I loved that vignette. :)

Tinu