Reviews for A Father's Anguish
Julien Caeg chapter 43 . 7/29
Please kindly updated soon. Keep up the good Work. :)
Ahsoka9613 chapter 43 . 3/31
Why have you stop this wonderful amazing story? I love it! It's one my favorite fanfiction ever! please update!
fmd-jade chapter 43 . 3/13
Just so you know, if you ever wanted to finish this, I'd read it!
Guest chapter 43 . 3/10/2015
:) Love, love the story... you have done a good job so far with the story... far more than good... :)
Aranel Mirfain chapter 43 . 1/29/2015
Hope all is well. This never fails to make me laugh and cry. I hope one day to read it in its entirety. Until then I shall continue to read, and hope. Kind regards, Aranel.
maureen chapter 43 . 7/2/2014
what happened next? Did you write under a different title. I've enjoyed this story and wanted to know how it ends.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/12/2014
Well I think you've done a good job considering the circumstances... but I do hope the updates won't be too long like last time...
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 43 . 6/9/2014
I think almost a year qualifies for enough time to update :) great story! Estel is my favorite! The way you portray his emotions makes me want to run into the story to give him a hug. Please continue. I'm still wondering who Jobel is working for. And honestly even though I want Estel rescued, I think that Jobel kidnapping Estel would be fantastic. Ohh and after that have Raul and the elves team up bc he feels guilty. :D
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 43 . 2/10/2014
Really really good, no black and white morality :) Please please please update soon!
Anariel Goldenarrow chapter 43 . 1/31/2014
Gah! You can't leave it like that! Please, please, please update! This story is very well done, and I am attached to it! I really hope you update again, it is so very good.
TheScottishOne chapter 43 . 1/27/2014
I am going to do something I have never done on fanfiction before and BEG you to finish! Please for the love of all that is good and holy I have stayed up to half three in the morning to finished this story only to find the last update was 6 months ago :(

I am completely and utterly invested in this story now and i'll continue to check it as often as I can so PLEASE either post quickly or message me to say whether or not you are going to finish?

Please, please, pretty please? I asked nicely :P
wishingtree chapter 43 . 12/31/2013
Please please up date soon I'm keen to know what happens next :-)
itisfinished12062015 chapter 43 . 11/28/2013
This has been an enjoyable read so far. I hope you update it.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
It's much nicer to have the translations in the text instead of having to scroll down to the bottom.
kissthis chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Lovely lovely fic! Been a favorite of mine for years! Thank you for the update! Always lovely to read a little Estel fic. :)