Reviews for Meant to Be
Sasha Mubijo chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Your grammar needs work and this is so full of cliches it's painful.
sabrinaw chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
wah that was so bootiful *sobs* TT how is it you can continue to write such great and awesomeness stories!
sabrinaw chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
ne ne, do you hate dumbledore? Sometimes you have him as a kinda good guy, sometimes you have him as a bad guy. o_o which is it? I'm gettin more and more confused as I read yer stories.
helena chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
Are you going to do a sequel to meant to be as i would love to read how harry and lucius get together as i love them as a story.
Decapitated Marshmallow chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
brilliance!

Y.A.O.I Girl: Fantastic!
helena chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
I would love to see you do a sequel about how harry and lucius get together and how their relationship develops and them getting married and babies as harry has always wanted a PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP.
artemis lecter chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
i loved this;the fact that the voice who spoke to sirius in the beginning was james, and i loved the title of chapter four- very appropriate, concidering the translation is "the dragon sleeps" lol. i loved the storyline. please continue with your work (or i shall have to hunt you down and beat some sense into you (kidding :D) )

Ta,

Artemis
Kali09 chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
Another great story...
lady sakura cosmos chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
good story, I like it, bye
StarAWings chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
ah its so sweet! i like it! severus being childlike is cute and the others are great! please make more of this kind of stories i love them!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
Wow, good chapter. Good ending too.
Lubbleeone chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
O.o,its over?
EsScaper chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
Very nice ending. I am glad to see Sirius reunited with James. I liked how you had him describe their relationship to Harry...very touching.

Good luck with your muse...they do have a tendency to sneak up on you when you least suspect it, so relax. It will come.

Esc.
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
hm interesting pairing HArry and Lucius...eh either way good chapter. I really enjoyed this story and I look forward to reading more from you.
fragonknight01 chapter 6 . 2/4/2006