Reviews for A Midsummer Night's Dream
Slayer3 chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
.VALAR. you you you YOU EVIL...nasty...YOU YOU-YOU..I..you..he...If..he...oh...*faints

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

sehellys chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
*aarggh*

so much malice in three small words

tbc...

I HATE that!

but it still doesn't keep me from loving your fic..

I just think the author is a mean, evil, bad,...

(you get the general meaning don't you :oP)

... freaking genius!

please update soon

and i mean SOON!
UKClaire chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Another amazing story! I have been reading this since the first chapter but haven't reviewed yet (I know, bad me!) but I just had to after this chapter. You know I love twin stories, Elrohir angst especially, and you just keep churning them out. You are a truly talented writer and have captured the emotions of the scene, and Elladan perfectly - keep up the good work!
Meimi no Kage chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
Aha! I think it's working... -pokes the review window experimentally-. Anyway, lovely lovely drama, angst, what have you from our beloved twins. I'm wondering just who (if anyone) will get burnt. While my sadistic side is hoping for Elrohir or Elladan, I'm not ignoring the possibility of Aradan coming to harm. That would really accentuate Elrohir's possible guilt (since he might be feeling some after thinking the fire may have been caused by Aradan and the lanterns) over the entire affair. Looking forward to the next part!
sehellys chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
*aw*

a little horse how cute

(yes i am ignoring the dangers and the cliffy on purpose *lol*)

anyway that was great and quite vivid

i loved it

please update soon
Slayer3 chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
WHAT? OH NO!...breathe...in..out...in...out...*faints

Slayer,the completly obsessed fangirl

Ellfine chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
What a place to leave off! Please update soon! It will increase Elrohir's chances of getting out relatively unscathed if you update soon. From his perspective, he's stuck in a burning barn until your muse feels like inspriing you again. That could take days or even weeks! He might suffocate by then! So, for HIS sake (it wouldn't hurt your readers either) update soon.
Lynn-G chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
oh, come on, dont leave like this..

what happens next?

please pdate soonest,

Lynn.
hols09 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
You (and your beta) did great with the horsey descriptions. Better than I would have done! -shudders- My barn's the perfect candidate for a fire, unfortunately, and it's my worst nightmare. Having a trailer catch on fire was bad enough... anyways, I'm rambling, but I'm completely intrigued and can't wait for whatever's next.
JastaElf chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
OK, so I got to see it before everyone... :-) That just means I really like it! New babies coming into the equine world is a lovely thing... but to have the little one's life start so sweetly then fire to happen-GAH! I hope they are able to rescue all the horses!

And... Aradan still needs a thwack in the head... *g*

Thanks for the update!
JastaElf chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I love cliffies, I swear I do... *g*

Excellent start! Anything with the Twins and horses is fine by me... but I hope everyone will be all right! :-)
Viresse chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
hm...I'll say, it's not the obvious that's going to happen - I think Elrohir is not the one in danger, maybe it's Elladan himself who may get stuck in the stables? that's a really dangerous vision. My visions on what's happending in your next chapter is Elladan is desperately looking for his twin in the burning stable, not willing to leave until he can find him...am my visions right?

This story has a good start, hope you'll update soon.
JennyJoy4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Uh-oh... Lightning's gonna hit the stable, isn't it?
Ellfine chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
You are mean! Update soon. The first chapter has been up for what, a day? Time to update. I love your stories.
Slayer3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
. . Elrohir better be if hes not...oh you are soo in for it mr...thats right...hmmft..

Slayer,the completly obesed fangirl