Reviews for Rookie
Ludifer chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Yeah that was good. And I beleive such a moment could have happened.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
It always amused me how het up Seras got in the beginning when Alucard called her that. I really enjoyed this.
Nythology chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I must say, I loved the story. Your character's personalities are a lot truer to the actual character than a lot of the other stories I have read.

Keep up the awsome work!

Ciao-
T.K chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Go IxS!
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I suppose we don't know if those first ten years of leading Hellsing were "quiet" ones. I rather imagine that you're right in that assumption, however - and it's comforting to know that, since Integra didn't handle the Valentine brother's attack as kick-butt as she handles everything later on in the series.

Thinking that Integra and Seras share the bond of being two young women, both sort of "rookies" - obviously very different in how they handle themselves, but bonded in that way nonetheless - is rather nice. I enjoyed this one quite a bit.
NightmareHound chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow, I like it. Nice interaction.
Alucard's Familiar chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This is some of the best IxS interaction of ever read! And yes this does feel like a missing scene that should be there. I really enjoyed this _
InkGrl chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I think that's a scene that *should* be in the manga .

I enjoyed Integra's character in this piece, it's very manga-like, strong but human at the same time.

I think Alucard and Seras characters were pretty truthful to the manga too, but I just happen to fancie Integra the most '.

Oh! And I just loved that "self esteem counselor" coment, it was Integra 100% ñ_ñ.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was one of the most tender, IC moments I have read between the two girls!
Nina Davis chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aunque no lo creas aprecio los fics donde no hay parejas sino compañerismo... Aunque creo que es parte de la relación Alucar e Integra padres de Seras. XD

Me gusta la caracterización de Seras, novata pero no tonta.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was so sweet! The beginnings of the relationship between Integra and Seras.

*-* Marisa *-*
nanashi-reikon chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
aw... sweet...
plastic'smiles chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
this is really great writing!

please update soon!