Reviews for Demons From The Past
Chinagirl18 chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Great job! I loved the backstory. Keep writing!
mArieXbLackxSN7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I love it
princess peanut chapter 16 . 1/16/2007
I hope everything is up and running soon, cuz I really love your story. And now that John has shown up, wow! I can't wait to see what you have planned. This is excellent and I will be looking forward to hearing more from you!
petersadouchebag14 chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
AH! OMG PLEASE UPDate soon! that would be really really awsome!
Aethereal chapter 15 . 10/17/2006
This is a truly beautiful story and one of the most unique ones I have read (and i've read a lot). Your story is definately up there on my list of favourite Supernatural fanfiction

Keep up the good work!
rodney215 chapter 15 . 10/16/2006
Thank you for the update! I've been thinking about this fic, it's one of my favorites - mucho Dean angst aplenty - so you know I love it. So glad John's part of the action, please don't make us wait too too long for another update!
ashlyns chapter 13 . 6/16/2006
Awe, poor Dean! Update soon please!
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
Wow. Such greatness. Update soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
princess peanut chapter 13 . 6/14/2006
All right! I was beginning to think you were done! I love this story, very creative! Great update, and I hope you do more soon!
rodney215 chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
First of all, I'm so sorry you've been battling writer's block. That totally sucks! Second of all, this chapter was so great. I love the way you write Michael. He's beyond sinister but all so human at the same time. Plus, his sarcasm rivals Dean's. Very well-written original character. The Dean angst is at a maximum in this story as is the angst between Sam and Dean - you never forget their issues, but we still see the immense love that exists between them. And the way you show Sammy being conflicted about Dean's recent past but also trying to be there for his brother is really well done. I know this takes place well, well, well before John reentered the picture but I wish that John could make an appearance as well. It feels like the boys need their Dad. But that would make your story extremely AU. Anyway, I'm going on way too long, but I have to tell you that I was beyond happy to see this fic updated because honestly, it's one of my all-time favorite Supernatural fan fics. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more!
Silverwolf 2006 chapter 12 . 6/10/2006
YOUR ARE AGRAET WRITER PLEASE WRITE MORE THANK YOU
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 4/7/2006
Yikes. So emotional. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
ashlyns chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
OMG! please update soon!
princess peanut chapter 12 . 4/4/2006
Wow! I am so glad you updated. I love this story. I was beginning to get depressed, lol. Great job. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lilithxfic chapter 12 . 4/4/2006
OMG! please, don't take so long again to update this...it's so good! I am soo curious:-) Great job!