Reviews for Blue Lightning and the Bear
Eidolone chapter 80 . 9/30
Hurry up and finish the story for crying out loud! Come on now! You are on the home stretch! Almost done!
AllyraMortlock chapter 80 . 6/24/2013
I know you haven't updated this story in 5 years or so, but I really hope you replay the game and remember you started the story and left it halfway through. It's written so well with so many funny moments, like the argument between Viktor and the sword, and the kitty! I truely hope you come back to this again.
Haley chapter 80 . 3/2/2011
It's been 3 years since your last update,I hope you will continue this story till the end.
Clayz23 chapter 70 . 11/16/2009
i'm just finishing Suikoden II and it's kinda refreshing to see the game from different angle, good story.
Sebastianmichaelis chapter 80 . 11/15/2009
Great fic! makes me wanna play my suikoden II again, it's already a year since your last update, hope you will finish this fic!
Flik gurlz chapter 80 . 5/25/2009
oh, when you will updating?i like your story, and offcourse, i love Flik too, hope you will continuning again
Langley Asuka chapter 80 . 5/25/2009
Well, just like the others, i just wanna say that i hope you will continuing this fic, is a good story, have a good character description from the game, and you have a talent as a writer.
Laharl The Overlord chapter 80 . 4/23/2009
I usually have little patience with stories so long as these (as well as long lengths for chapters) but now I have seen that I have actually grown fond for this story. Actually, I'm surprised I haven't favorited it myself already-although, that may have been because I have a habit of 'being too lazy to login'.

Which, also, explains why I haven't reviewed this story yet; even though I thought I had.

This story also made me want to role-play Flik as a character as I have never played the original two first Suiko games and this gives insight into his character. So much so that it would make me-who usually is interested in only the magically inclined-interested in this story all the way to the end. However, I still have made that vow that I would play those first Suikoden games -chuckles-.

But in any event, I was saddened to see that this story hadn't been updated as you said it would be. -sadface galore- Maybe that might be because you're busy or something really urgent has come up in the last few months that demands your intention. Possibly, you just lost the will to continue the story.

I just want to tell you that your story is one of the best and I would hate to see it be discontinued as I can see you're such a talented writer. Hugs and kisses,

Iron Reaver chapter 80 . 11/16/2008
An assassination attempt on good Riou's life? And the description does make me think of Karaya, but I remember them being pretty SUikoden I. The fact that the assassin survived the drop into the water, and is unlikely to be picked up by the guards at this point, makes me think that we'll be seeing more of them. But what could incite a fairly uninvolved country into, however discreet, aggressive action? Curious, curious...

And how'd anyone get Pesmerga to accept leadership of anyone else outside of Tir and Riou?
Rie Mizuki chapter 80 . 11/15/2008
Keep working, buddy! I'm very excited for the next!
frey chapter 80 . 11/15/2008
keep going, i like the way you describe every character in your story!
feathersongs chapter 80 . 11/13/2008
Hey i've enjoyed reading your story from chpt1 and i especially love the way you have described the war tactics. you're a good writer, and i look forward to reading the next chpt! (:

(i also love the way viktor was mentioned throughout the story:D)
Lily Kazami chapter 80 . 11/13/2008
I would have expected Pesmerga to go with the party to confront Yuber at Greenhill, but I can also see why you'd save it for later.

And more narcissists need mice in their tea. It gives them much needed protein.
Ayanami chapter 79 . 9/30/2008
Hey, just wanna say that i really love your suikoden fic, the way you potrayed Flik and Viktor character is very good, i hope you update soon!
Suikorin chapter 7 . 8/29/2008
I believe I figure what was bothering me the whole time and you probably already fixed this. I'm not how to describe it in the correct grammatical terms other than "past being." as in "he was walking" instead of "he walked." The second one has more action. But it's only a minor observation and you should write as you feel comfortable. The scenes painted in the early part of this chapter brought mental chuckle. I happened to use Millie a lot when I played Suikoden II. Viktor is as easy going as possible, that's probably why he lived so long. Looking forward to reviewing the next chapter.