Reviews for Pie
kattastic999 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
absolutly hillarious. make a sequal. i dont know how, just please do it.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
Very cute AU or even Angelic days type piece. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Okutai chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
(("Well if you let me have it, I'll..." She calmed. "I'll be your girlfriend, Shinji. And I'll show you things muchbetter than pie." She batted her eyelids.

Shinji seemed to really consider it. Then, "Nah. Pie is better. It tastes better, smells better. And doesn't have such a big mouth."

"What!" She was shocked. "You're comparing me to pie!"

"No," He said. "I'm comparing pie to you."))

OMG ROFLMAO

That's the funniest line I've ever read.
Forever Rahhel chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
Man, this must be some kind of pie.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 3/4/2006
LOL! Completely insane.

Loved it!
JA-Japster chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Your story is so wierd I can't even begin to describe it! A race for Pie! PIE! Rei's pie! Great stuff! Very entertaining! Especially the ending. Aside from the spelling errors throughout the story I thought it was very well done. Great job!
WebKnight chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
Ah! I saw this one coming. Didn't know who would eat the pie, but I know it wouldn't be either of thoes two.

Cute though.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
All that effort just for pie
RahXephon chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
A very amusing short story. I really liked it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Pen Pen will have eaten it before they get home.
OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Pie! Pie! Yum!

Cheerio,

Naon
Kloandthemoomoos chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
its good make more
FatalFuryX chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Um... not to critisize but just letting you know Shinji is afraid of water . anyways its good
gunman chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I didn't know Rei could bake. And she must be really good if Shinji is challenging Asuka for the last piece. Though in my opinion, Rei should get the last piece. After all, she made it, and it seems as if she didn't get any.

I'm truly wondering just what the contest between Shinji and Asuka is going to end in.

Update soon.
blackleatherjacket chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
so far very intertaining. but any ways keep up the good work and dont stop updating it.

P.S. I Agree with ERROR809