Reviews for Burdens Of Command
mou chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Oh, interesting
HoVis chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Yay! Trip is being very brave and, for once, most insightful. This is a great chapter - very clever and includes a lot of characters. Let me have a little guess - has Brown written his messages in some type of code? And why has Malcolm not thought of that anyway?

I loved the bit about him "counting curses" rather than sheep!

Well done,

HoVis

P.S: R.e your email, if you ever want a beta reader I am more than happy to help (it would mean I'd get to read your stuff sooner)!
HoVis chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Agh! Trip, you git! How can he even think that? I like the Section 31 references... hang on... could Brown or whoever planted that bomb be working for Harris and trying to frame Reed in response to his snub at the end of "Divergence"? Hmm...

Anyway, I'd best get on and read some more!

HoVis

P.S: R.E you're email I don't think lack of ideas is a problem I find! It's generally the over-abundance of them that I have the problem with... then again, most of my ideas are slightly insane, unlike yours, which are actually very sensible.
Tarmiriel chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
Hi there.

Just to let you know, this is a brilliant story. Good job!

And nice work with the code, too. I didn't figure it out, but then, I'm not Hoshi... :) And obviously I did't try hard enough.

I think you got the characterizations nicely. All the banter between Trip and the others was great, and I especially liked this part:

“Up for a visit?” he asked softly with a warm smile.

“It is good to see you,” she said, and Trip’s smile widened; a couple of years ago she would’ve said ‘agreeable’ and tagged ‘Commander’ at the end. Despite her denials, she had changed. And not only with him. After living with humans for four years she was a very different person from the rigid Vulcan officer he had watched with suspicion the day she had first reported to Archer.

So true. Thanks again for the good story.
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
yea! please write another story! ur awesome!
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
_ Ur story is really kewl! I've always kinda wondered how Trip would react if in command of the Enterprise, and this is incredibly close to what I believe it would be. BTW, ur an awesome writer, aside from one thing, there's something about Malcolm's character that I can't quite put my finger on. I'll keep thinking on it, and get back to you. Kepp up the good work!
Tarmiriel chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
Hi.

I just watched 'Affliction' and 'Divergence', so it was nice to see a fic based on them.

Keep up the good work, it's coming along nicely.
Exploded Pen chapter 10 . 1/21/2006
FANTASTIC!

~*~Hannah~*~
firebirdgirl chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
Aww a tender R/S moment, one of my fav's! Great story, I am definitely looking forward to reading more of your fics...Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
Glad Hoshi was saved! I think I know how he did it, but I'll wait until I read the next chapter to figger it out...Happy writing!
SYLVY chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
A great ending for a great story! Very well done; I enjoyed every bit of it.

Please come up with a new story soon: I like your writing style and think you're a fine author. Keep up the great work! _
Gabi2305 chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
It's a pity that all good things had to come to an end. I think this is one of your best stories. I enjoyed it very much. The bantering between Trip and Archer was great and eased the tension of the story.

So, someone told me you are already working on your next story. Hurry up, please, I want to read it.

Greetings to Italy!

Gabi
Kathy Rose chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
Very, very nicely done. You have captured both Trip and Malcolm's feelings very well in this story. I particularly liked the scene with Trip and Jon at the end. It "felt" right. Brava!
Triptacular chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
Fantastic ending! Malcolm and Hoshi scene was lovely and the Trip/Archer scene was the perfect way to end. You're good at writing the "buddy talk". Thanks for doing the story day-by-day. It was nice not having to wait too long for the next chapter. Hope you'll be writing another story soon. : )
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
Fabulous ending to a delicous story! You have had just the right touch with everyone in this story.

I've enjoyed the ride and hope for more.

The chair bit was *snicker* rather cute.

Tracy-TheNaggingOne