Reviews for Burdens Of Command
Anteyra chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
brilliant story. loved the ending... i also the part where Reed was thrown into the Brig (i'm more of a Tucker fan than a Reed fan. :)

but brill story!
Bamboo Pug chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
yay, i got a mention:D:D. Good ending and you brought it to the finish nicely with the repitition of Trip grabbing Reed's injured arm.
othrilis chapter 10 . 1/19/2006
This was an excellent story! I thruely loved it, especially the mystery within. I tried to solve the code and managed to find the re-ed part, but was lost on the rest. You seem to like Malcolm alot and I hope you write more like this.
Bamboo Pug chapter 9 . 1/19/2006
Stimulating...what will happen to Asek and will Reed and co be able to kick Brown's far lying arse back to earth without incident...i presume it was only a stun...for where would the justice be, eh? I am watching this intently.
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
The button looks more periwinkle to me than blue :-D

So enjoying this story. Continue please.
Kathy Rose chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Yes, who was responsible for letting Brown know who to contact on Raan? Appears there are still a few loose ends to tie up! :)

I'm not surprised that Malcolm was able to get off that shot, with his left hand no less. But very realistic that Mueller had to come finish off Brown.

Looking forward to the last (*sniff*) chapter.
Triptacular chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Excellent job! I'm glad Malcolm caught Hoshi. He's her hero!
PJ in NH chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Whew, we certainly worked hard on Brown's msg. last night, but it was a lot of fun. Kathy really has a talent for figuring out puzzles. I'm really enjoying this story - and loved the ending to Chapter 9. :) (You knew I would.)
Gabi2305 chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Thank you so much for posting in advance especially for me. Tata would be proud of you. ;o))

Again it's a great chapter, I loved every bit of it, although Hoshi sounds a bit cowardly. I know it's not so easy with a knife against your throat, but didn't we learn that she is skilled in some sort of martial-arts? Would have been nice if she had been able to contribute to her rescue. But the image of her in Malcolm's arms is just cute.

I'm going to think about the code. Perhaps I can crack it until tomorrow. ;)
elbcw chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Short! Who cares when the writing is of this caliber! It just leaves us wanting more!
Exploded Pen chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
*blinks* code? Oh right! Code! Oo that sounds like challengin' talk! *grins* gotta decipher it now!

Damn how I long for Hoshi to kick Brown in the nads - that'd make him go down fast!

Update soon!

~*~Exploded Pen~*~
Alpha Pegasi chapter 8 . 1/18/2006
This is brilliant! and nail biting - more please.
Triptacular chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
You stop there? Don't make us wait long for Chapt. 9 - this is turning into a nail-biter!
Gabi2305 chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
God bless Trip's sleeplessness! Otherwise he and Müller wouldn't have detected Brown and Hoshi. You had me sitting on the edge of my chair all the time, nearly dying from the suspense. You'll be responsible if I suffer a heart attack!

And you can't leave it here. You just can't. That's plain cruel. I think I have to bribe a certain friend of us because I can't wait until tomorrow. What about posting in the morning? And with this I mean our morning, the European one. ;o)
Kathy Rose chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
Argh! You are such a tease! Shame on you. Have any of us broken the code yet?

Good work moving the plot forward. I just knew Hoshi was going to figure out what he had in those messages, but that she runs into him on her way to tell Trip! Eek!

To tell the truth, I do find it a bit of a stretch that Trip would send Malcolm's second-in-command off to get Malcolm out of the brig while he follows Brown and Hoshi, but I guess maybe Trip is so relieved to have proof that Malcolm is innocent that he can't wait to set him free. :)
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »