Reviews for Burdens Of Command
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
just waiting and seeing if i'm right.

you will give trip an owie right? mal too, that'd make PJ happy (waves).

Tracy-TheNaggingOne
firebirdgirl chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
I knew she'd crack it! Malcolm to the rescue! Happy writing!
Exploded Pen chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
No! How dare they throw Malcolm in the brig! I reckon, It was Brown using the transporter or something like that...or! Maybe he smuggled the explosive to Asek beforehand and Asek planted it!

Update soon!

~*~Hannah~*~
Skye chapter 7 . 1/17/2006
I like the story. Interesting plot and well written.

There seems to be consensus on the "who"... regarding the "how"... are they sure that the Starfleet signature comes from the explosives themselves and not from some kind of Starfleet technology used to get the explosives into the hall?

Well, guess I have to wait and see ;-)

Looking forward to the next chapter(s)!
Triptacular chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Ah ha! Even barely conscious, T'Pol has all the answers! Poor Malcolm, he nearly cried being stuck in the brig the last time. It's a good thing he insisted Trip follow orders, or Trip could have been in deep trouble later on.
Triptacular chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
The Chief Advisor doth protest too much!
Gabi2305 chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
You're right, the question still is, how they did it. I have to say I'm very impressed by your story. I like it more and more with every chapter. ;o)
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Yes but who-dun-its are still fun to read even if you know the butler did it from page one on.

This is fun please continue.
firebirdgirl chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Ah ha I was on the right trail...How is a great question, I can't wait to find out! Happy writing!
firebirdgirl chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Me thinks Asek is in on it...Happy writing!
Kathy Rose chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Keep going! You're right about dropping clues, giving me a pretty good idea who is responsible, but the how is driving me crazy. Also, I anticipate Hoshi cracking whatever code Brown is using in his "letters". It's a good thing T'Pol came round; I don't know how much longer Trip could keep going with all the stress of being in command.
Kathy Rose chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Ah-hah! My suspicions about who is responsible are getting stronger! And why the heck don't they look for a code in those letters Brown is sending?

You're keeping up an admirable job of showing how conflicted Trip is. He wants to trust Malcolm, but as you outlined in Trip's thoughts, he can't allow himself that luxury in the present circumstances.
Gabi2305 chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
I'm glad the update eventually worked.;)The story gets better with every chapter. I have my own suspect and I'm very eager to get to know whether I'm right. Can't wait for the next update. ;)
IchthusFish chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
*gears turning in head* m...

This is intriguing. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see if the conclusions I am forming are right :)
firebirdgirl chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Put Sato on the letter's she'll find it out! Happy writing!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »