Reviews for Burdens Of Command
Triptacular chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
This is very good so far; I'm looking forward to more.

The "Trip in command/Has to question Malcolm's actions and loyalty" is a very juicy plot. Good job for coming up with something so interesting.
Gabi2305 chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Reading your story is the perfect way to start a day. ;)

Wonderfully written chapter. I especially love Malcolm's thoughts at the beginning how he tried to understand Trip, even though he's been hurt deeply.

It's a difficult task for Trip and I hope he'll find some evidence soon. Evidence, of course, that Malcolm wasn't responsible.

Waiting for the update to come.
liz chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Wow, what an intriguing story! Even though I'm disappointed in Trip for considering the possibility that Malcolm was the bomber, I think it's a realistic possibility that he would be suspicious. I always thought Malcolm's involvement with Section 31 was resolved too quickly- he just spent two episodes in the brig for treason and the next thing you know everyone's acting like nothing happened. We know, of course, that Mal's a good guy but the crew of the Enterprise wasn't privy to all the information that the audience was. I can't wait to see what happens next- who's framing Malcolm, how does the crew react to Mal before they can prove he's innocent, how does Trip deal with being thrust into such a crappy situation? Looking forwards to the next chapter(s)!
Kathy Rose chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Really liking this story. The little bits you throw in are very good - like Malcolm thinking he wouldn't botch the bombing if he had done it, and Trip telling the admiral basically the same thing. Good to see both Trip and Malcolm are responding professionally to the situation, despite the strain on their friendship.
Kathy Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Ah, you got me hooked! I was just going to take a peek at the first Chapter, and read the rest later, but now I have to go read everything you've posted for this story so far. Very, very good beginning. Didn't take long to get to the dilemma. I can't help but wonder, though... Brown's "impression" about Malcolm. Is he trying to deliberately throw suspicion on Malcolm?
SYLVY chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
What a GREAT story! Can't wait to read more! Please update soon.
Exploded Pen chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Aww poor Malcolm! Damn you Trip! You know him! You know Malcolm wouldn't do that!

*sighs* Getting to involved lol, this is a great story looking forward to the update!

~*~Hannah~*~
TheNaggingCube chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
and this tangled little web you are weaving is making me very happy too .
Gabi2305 chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
This was a great chapter. What an intense scene. Poor Trip and poor Malcolm. I so hope that their friendship won't suffer from this incident.

By the way, I'm glad Phlox made a sling for Malcolm's arm. With his hand in his uniform he might have looked like Napoleon...
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
hm... an interesting beginning. continue soon please.
Exploded Pen chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
:o! oo this is brilliant! But you can't be suggesting that Malcolm blew up the place? :O! Update! Continue! Save Malcolm! Save Trip! lol

~*~Hannah~*~
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Okay, I'm already hooked. This is going to be very interesting. I don't think even for a moment that Malcolm could be responsible for this explosion. So why does it have a Starfleet signature? And what's about this Ensign Brown?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. How is Trip going to solve this mess?
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6