Reviews for Night of the Dolphin II: Enter the Seal
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I have a songfic idea I call it" Bart Simpson's Monster." As the intro to Skillet's Monster blasts, "The secret side of me I never let you see I keep it caged but I cant control it!" Bart screamed in a deep voice in Skinner's face! "Robbie?" "Wh-What r u doing here?" "I'm here to kick your ass for Nikki." I screamed angrily
Krzysz00 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Could you please update? I really like this story and would like to see more.
Krzysz00 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Please add more! I really love this story.
MegFallow chapter 3 . 12/21/2006
Oh! I can't wait until Jessica confronts her father with the news of her past! Please keep going! BEGS! PLEAASSE!
Meghan chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
You have to continue, I love the part espically about Jessica being a selkie, I have to know if the people of Springfield get thier town back! Please UPDATE! UPDATE!
pachysam chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
Good story. I really enjoyed the episode, especially when the Dolphins marched and did that martial dolphin-song.

I really enjoyed Homer's quote of “Die, Free Willie! From hell’s heart, I stab at thee!”, the orca's mistaking him for a yellow walrus, the seal's wrong 'enemy' answers (mentioning the sharks, tuna-nets and Canadians), and the seal's suggestion of 'joining the circus'.

Very good idea of making the seals, walruses and sealions help the Simpsons and their fellow humans to defeat the evil dolphins. Would be good if there was a part based on Bilbo Baggin's troll-scene (only with Bart, three sharks and Proffesor Frink's ice-machine).
Fionn Whelan chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Selkies, guys, Selkies: Irish myth tells of a king with many beautiful children. His wife died, and he remarried. Of course, the stepmother was an evil witch, as always, and she hated the king's lovely children. She took them to the shore to swim, and, using magic, turned them into seals. They and their human/seal offspring could only return to their human forms by shedding their seal skins by the light of the moon. Anyone who seized their skin while they were human would have complete control over them.
Fionn Whelan chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I am placing this fic on backburner for a while, school and such. Will finish is near future.

Much Love, Fionn
Dead Composer chapter 2 . 2/28/2006
Reverend Lovejoy had a child by a seal? That's really, really strange.
BigCheekMek chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
It's good...I read all of 'em. Pretty good.
Joshwales chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
FUNNY! I can't strop laughing
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
great mention of jess lovejoy. bart could use a little more romance
alienpeople chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
Verry funny
pee chapter 4 . 1/14/2006
just read it all... preety good