Reviews for Resistance
Jackryan411 chapter 28 . 5/5
Wow. What an experience. I can't believe I didn't read this sooner after loving so many of your stories. For whatever reason, something in the early chapters bothered me the first time through a couple years back and I stopped in chapter 3.

I saw it continually recommended on Reddit and decided to give it another chance and well 12 hours later...here I am. I thought the Catalyst was one of the saddest and best pieces of fan fiction I'd ever read but this surpasses it in every way (and that's no slight on your other works.)

I am a 26 year old male who hasn't cried since I was nearly 14. And I found my eyes swimming with tears multiple times towards the end of this story and when Ron died, it finally broke. You have written one of the most beautiful, heartbreaking, perfect pieces of fiction I have ever read and I am so thankful to have read it. Ha, my eyes are tearing up right now.

I know you are writing less these days but I really wanted to thank you for this wonderful gift. I wish you the best of luck and if you ever publish more work Harry Potter or otherwise, I'm looking forward to reading it.
Hailey chapter 28 . 3/30
While the story and your writing were okay, the ending was no where near satisfactory. With the way this story was written it would have been better if you'd made it a tragedy. Harry, Hermione, or both should have died. Your ending feels empty. To much destruction was done to the magical community during the two wars for there to be enough good guys to even start to rebuild even what you had wishing four months. The structure of the ministry was poor in the first place, naming Aurther Minister filled in the gap in name only. The bad guys were in charge. Even though the ranks were filled by clones it doesn't sound like the ministry was filled with them which means bad guys or semi nuetrals still holding it and that is bad. Anyways, there is too much wrong with your ending. You should have made the victory of Harry over Voldemort empty, though with a hint of hope that his daughter would be able to provide a small light that things would maybe be better 20 years down the road of rebuilding. This story doesn't deserve that last chapter.
katmom chapter 28 . 3/27
Wow...what a journey this has been. I was very grateful for the many reminders that you left us, mentioning how you believe in happily ever after's. It was certainly true, for those who survived! This was a roller coaster of a read. Thank you for sharing.

Kathie
welshgirl1148 chapter 25 . 3/9
see there we go again she's so selfish, not thinking of anyone but her being the one to do everything like she's the only important one. She helped get Tonks killed because she wanted to go to the ministry and Tonks wasn't going to let Hermione go without her
welshgirl1148 chapter 24 . 3/9
Hermione is so selfish in this story, I mean it's like she doesn't care about anything like the thing with Neville hey said it would be bad to save him from Hogwarts but no she insisted they go and Seamus, Harry, Tonks and Ron end up hurt
fleurwithme chapter 28 . 1/18
This story was quite the ride. Thank you for it; I enjoyed it immensely. I wish that this had more reviews, as it deserves more than it has.

Hermione's perspective leads to an interesting narrative.
LoBass chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
Absolutely fantabulous story...better than the originals. Well done indeed.
CreepyReaper chapter 28 . 9/15/2015
You have a special talent with making me sweat as the story draws to a close. You leave things hanging down to the wire, to the point where I think that there's no way you'll be able to pull it all together, but then you always do. Your other stories have this incredible feature as well(I've ripped through all but one of your HP stories in the past few days, with that one next on the list) and I'm consistently surprised by how neatly you can tie a ribbon on things.
CreepyReaper chapter 23 . 9/15/2015
I love Love LOVE the baby reveal/prophecy scene. The whole thing is just so well performed, and I use the word performed intentionally because it really seems like I'm experiencing the scene, rather than reading it.
Zen4ever chapter 28 . 9/14/2015
What a wonderful story! I could not close my computer, I just had to know what was happening. I love that you don't bash any character and that they are flawed but so engaging. I will be reading all your other Harry/Hermione stories!

A few passages could be clearer and are confusing but overall, thank you for a wonderful gift. Please keep writing.
CCBottle chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
It was really disappointing and out of character that Harry barely said anything to Hermione about her risking his daughter's life again so flagrantly. And then saying she wished she had gone in with Fred to help him so he wouldn't be hurt. Yeah, that rotting curse being cast at your pregnant belly would be so much better than on Fred's arm. In the beginning of this story Hermione came off as tough. Now towards the end with how suicidal and careless she acts with her daughter's life she just seems stupid and mentally ill.
CCBottle chapter 25 . 9/7/2015
Hermione is a horrible mom. She keeps putting her baby in danger time after time.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
Overall, a well done story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
You're a fantastic writer, but I really wish you hadn't used the teenage pregnancy fanfic cliche. It's tired and not very realistic.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
I dislike Ron in this chapter but that's pretty true to form. He always places his own desires over everyone else's.