Reviews for Firelight
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I never did understand why Geddoe would want True Fire when he had issues with the Flame Champion and True Thunder. This is precisely why.

Very well done. EMotions especially. I really liked the 'memory viewing' thing.
HotaruGFC chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
A very thought provoking reflection of Geddoe as Flame Champion. Well done.
Allisande chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hola, Chiquitita! I know nothing of these characters, and you are probably going to kill me for reading something that would spoil the game, but the chances of me eventually playing it are rather slim, considering my schedule. Okay, critique.

This is very philosophical, most assuredly. I love how it loops around, and the separation of the phrases at the end. I don't get a very good handle on the characters, but saying that it is fanfiction and I don't know anything about this fandom, it is probably completely seamless to someone who knows Geddoe. All in all, I liked it.
Blue Paladin chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
If there's one thing that I wish Konami had done in Suikoden I, it would be to show us more of the thinking of the original Flame Champion. Thus, I appreciate this story. It's short, but contains some powerful points. Just as a minor quibble; not everyone might realize immediately that Seioras is your name for the original Flame Champion.