Reviews for Four Years Later
RexCaldoran chapter 9 . 3/31/2017
Really? Kim as Storm? Jeez ;)
MilandaAnza chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
I'm confused that Kim doesn't walk outside go invisible mist, sneak back inside, steal the potion and melt the chip. This is all totally within her capabilities.
BrownTeddyBear chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
So if Kim can both create rain, and make anything she touches into water, why is she so reliant on outside water sources?
Renu chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
Are you freaking serious. Even minus the one hour statement they took so effing long to get there. Surely what's the hold up were they getting McDonalds AND Starbucks during the peak hours before going to the museum?! Sheesh
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
you must be crazy to think and write that kim will ever be a villain, and to do it so willingly?! uh uh so ooc. its a good plot an interesting idea with the powers, just wish you stuck to the show
Karu-DarkAngel chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I really liked the beginning, it was well written and the story made sense, but why the superpowers? That was too much for me, Kim is strong enough as she is in my opinion.
crkswolf chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Omg M this story is amazing how has it hidden under the kigo radar for so long ! Please put Kigo in the description more people need to find this amazing story !
KDR chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
How about you stay away from superpowers.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Ok I don't get it. Kim and shego are two of the most powerful martial artist on the planet. Both of which hate drakken. And yet neither of them thinks to simple knock him out and take the vial? Really!?
SirRealism chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
So let me get this strait, the water manipulator caved to someone's demands for fear that they'd break a vial of liquid, which she could easily pull off the floor and hold together for later use. Furthermore, she walked away rather than waiting for her plot powered telepathy to turn back on so she could pull the recipe for the cure out of his head.

That was stupid.
SirRealism chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
A lot of that centurion armor exposition was unecessary for the reader's understanding. And this story is already full of long drawn out explanations of abilities. It might be better to try to summarize this stuff, and maybe only explain things as they become relevant. Caring about a laundry list of armor features and superpowers isn't easy for a reader, when we can't see how they affect a story yet.
K. Molyneux chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I higly enjoy this fiction, the only thing that I find quite strange to read about is when you write about the areas because I know every place you speak of... ._.
CriticQuality chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Ok I read up to chapter 9 so I'm going to stop. I have quite a few points to make that I honestly think you have to improve on. I'll start with the good points: good characterisation, good grammar, good diction, good structure. Syntax is fine.

Now this is what I find extremely lacking in this story:

Interest.

It's incredibly boring and straightforward. Ive had to push myself to even get to this point in the story. There is zero reason for me to continue. Not to mention Kim is severly over powered to the point where your explanations no longer make any sense or add any kind of interest. They just seem like a catalyst for Kim to achieve a very straightforward goal.

Another point, you are over explaining and over complicating things. Wades inventions,
Kims over powered super powers, Shegos super powers, it's just become ridiculous.

Structure, I'll give you points for since that's hard to find on here. Plot interest and depth? Sorry but that's honestly something you need to work on. This story is WAY to linear.
Lunamagi chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
interesting. So you've put kim in my land? Very good. You deserve some poutine and a review.
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
awww! i can assume the vortex is a rip in space, maybe even time, would love to see where it sends them.

for a guy you says he cant write romance, you do a pretty good job.
anyways please write the sequel soon!(i see a preview!)