Reviews for Dancing In The Moonlight
Deadly Beauty chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
aw, yay! That was so nice! I want my fiancee to take me out on nice date like that!

Once again, everything about this was great! Dialouge, desciption, everything! You should certainly be very proud of this!

Serenity Blossom chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
This was a very sweet story.
Deadly Beauty chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Another nice chapter here! You're attention to detail is always just amazing! You make it really easy to visualise every tiny detail in every scene! A true talent!

Looking forward to the next chappie of this one! It's so sweet and I am really enjoying it! Now, since all this mention of food has made me hungry, I'm off to find some dinner!

Chibi Samantha chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
Yo, Yo, you are one hell of a writer! WOW, What detail! I love it, it is about time someone made a stroy bout krillen, he is such a cool character! (He has no Nose!) Well keep up the good work!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Aw, that's so sweet! And I don't think Krillan should be ashamed of being a virgin, but you know...whatever.
Deadly Beauty chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Ah baby names, I wonder how 18 is going to react to Krillens choice of name! I wouldn't be to impressed, thats for sure!

Another nice chapter you got here, I'm liking this little story, it's sweet and love filled and all around cute!

Hmm.I don't know chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
Nice start, I am liking the flow in the story. I look forward to upcoming chapters. Ah, it's nice to see some K/18 action since this section as sadly been dead for sad...:(
christian chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
You Go krillian nice next chapter very cool man.

thats exacatally what I would expect krillian to do as well.
Deadly Beauty chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
That was so sweet! I wish my fiancee would do that for our anniversiry!

I really enouyed this, the writing was smooth and not overloaded with dialouge and the whole thing had a nice sense of continuity!