Reviews for Happily Ever After Howl and Sophie One Shots
may96 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Well, looks like it all turned out alright!
Nice story, I like your writing style
barefootbean chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Thanks for sharing these! Your writing has been wonderful to read
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
This is great.
HypocriticalMe chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Please write more soon! Very good and well written!
Lilyflower-314 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
"Imagine the chances of that happening."

Lol. XD So... I noticed that this story says 'Complete', but since it's one-shots 'n' all... I was wondering if it really was, ya know? These are really good, and to tell you, I'd be happy if you did continue them (but don't think I'm presuring you into it - I am, after all, just black pixels against white ones on a glowing screen.) :3
sailortasuki19 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
I love this story especially chapter 1, when Howl tugged Sophie towel off of her. Yeah i like that part. And when chapter 3 when you said the door was warm and wet. that's my favorite part. I have more but i don't remember at this time :-P
jblockk chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
Amazing! the best one i've read yet :)
sk8terboylover chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
very good i would like to hear more if you dont mind
HarunoRin chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
aw is that the end? xD it's awesome I love it...

and i'm subscribing, just in case...
Violetcarson chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
I'd say that this relatively short little fic is one of the best i've ever read from this fsndom. Amazing job, although I really wish somebody would've gotten the chance to beat the crap out of Gary. *mutters* ungrateful bastard.

Great job!
nobody's princess chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
PLEASE continue it. This is am amazing story. you nailed the characters so well. I would love to read about teh wedding.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
aww, that was really sweet -
Kay13579 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
lol that was a really good story :)
just another fma fan chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
I need a new username...thing. Oh, well.

This is the only decent, book related HMC fic I can find! If you know of any more, please tell me!
Silvara chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
I honestly hope you will create us more and more OS like that one! I think you found your

writing style and through it is slightly more dramatic that DWJ's way, it works out pretty good!