Reviews for Bite
lastarael chapter 10 . 10/6
Awesome fic! Well-written and exciting, with great characterization. Excellent job!
ngregory763 chapter 10 . 9/4
I really enjoyed this. Nice plot twist and you stayed true to the boys characters. You have a gift for detailing the action scenes as well. I'm hoping you have more...
hunenka chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I love a good casefic, and this one was definitely very good :) Suspenseful, creepy and scary, and with well-written, in-character Winchesters.

Thank you!
Silvermoon maru chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! You are very good writting suspense. :) Didn't expect that the friend was the culprit, nice twist.
larasgee chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE THANK YOU HURT!DEAN IS SO GOOD I CRIED
pipinheart chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
A lovely piece...
OnceUponATime102 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
great story, love this!
Curious6 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
"But when Dean regained himself, he glanced at Sam and smiled. It was the most beautiful thing Sam had ever seen."
YES! C': I love the definitely-happy-because-Dean's-alive-ending but what still lingers is that John had to kill an old friend, Dean was freaking traumatized and almost died, and especially the whole point of his thing with Nicolette. It really made me feel like this was the perfect prequel to the show, or the perfect way to lead into Sam's desire to live a normal life aside from hunting.
Curious6 chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
"Then he would call his Dad, borrow some scrubs, because Sammy had looked so cute in them,"
I can't tell you how much I love that
"Sam blamed himself for almost everything. It was a quirk of his, one of many, that Dean wished he'd outgrow."
Sad, but so accurate :
"He was getting up there to "I'm playing poker with death and all I have is a pair of twos" scared."
You characterize Dean Winchester so feaking well. But jesus FFF let me tell you, if I were Dean I'd have choked on my sobs by now!
Curious6 chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
"To let her husband do all this inside the house, the woman had to be a tough broad."
Oh, Dean XD.
Curious6 chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
"If someone died because he wanted to write a stupid Civics essay, he'd feel terrible."
"Without Dean there as a middle man, Sam realized he didn't really know what to say to his father."
"Sam figured that John had worked so hard on making himself a leader of their little team that now he didn't know how to turn it off and go back to being the father they'd grown up with."
"The only things Dean had no problem confessing his attachment to was music and cars, two things which seemed to be the only thing John would ever admit to getting enjoyment from."

All these things have made me so...so sad..
Curious6 chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
"If by ditzy blonde coroner friend you mean your future daughter-in-law, then yes." Sam couldn't help but chuckle at that. He tried not to let on that he noticed the triumphant look on both his brother and his father's face.

Love it :')
Curious6 chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?"
I fucking lost it XD.
Curious6 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
"I don't kiss younger guys,"
"Good, neither do I."

Dean is quite the charmer XD.
Curious6 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
"He knew that if Dean ever needed his help, he wouldn't hesitate to give it to him. Even if it was something as stupid and childish as recovering from the flu. But if Dean could be stubborn, the so could he."

I love that, it's so spot-on.