Reviews for Bite
sonoralie chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
ACK! I knew it! Marshall is EVIL! Move your butts, Sam and John...

And this is totally a science-geeky point because, well, I am a science geek, so I apologize, but if a cell doesn't have a membrane, it's not a cell anymore. It's just dead. Okay, science brain off now. Can't wait for more!
Alone Dreaming chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
...I saw it coming! I SAW IT COMING... Oh dear lord. I knew that man was creepy. He was evil. He is evil. He's going to sacrifice DEAN! *squeaks*...

Or something like that.

Oh, so nasty.

*swats at him*

Dean would have been better off there!

Sorry, my brain is fried. I thought about leaving a review today at school when I read the first half of the chapter but the Nazi was stalking and she makes me utterly nervous.

GOOD!

-Alone Dreaming
Aira Silver chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
They left Dean with the werewolf or Wendigo or whatever it is correct? I bet Sam and John are wanting to go get him now and hope/pray he's alright. Waiting for the next chapter is torture, I just hope it comes out soon.(:))
sokerfreek922 chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
is marshall behind everything? omg will something happen to dean? god i hate cliffhangers, though i loved this chapter, sams discomfort with talking to nicolette about dean was fun to read, and everything was very well written as usual, pls update soon!
reading chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Oh my word! That's awesome! Where's the next chapter? Huh? Where!

This is really a wonderful story - very intriguing and so fun to see the interactions between the Winchesters.
ridley c. james chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Holy crap, girl.

I never saw that one coming. Oh, wow. I loved it.

And Dean is there with the necromancy crew. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Ridley

PS. I loved the observations about Dean. In my opinion they were right on the money.
4everdreaming chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Oh! The suspense is going to drive me crazy! Please, please, please update as soon as possible (like tomorrow :hint:hint:) because this has to be the most well written Supernatural story that I have read so far! Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to write and share!
southpawww chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
OMG! Poor defenseles Dean was left all alone with the maniac zombie reincarnator person! I knew there had to be a reason I wasn't liking that Marshall guy...

Please update soon! I don't like cliffhangers!
Faith chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Wow... I totally walked into this story at the wrong time. It's been great so far, but what a nasty cliffhanger! PLease update again soon :)
Ephemera2 chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
WOW! Talk about out of left field! That is one amazing cliffhanger you left us with! I hate to review and beg for more. . . I know that the writer will provide as soon as he or she is able. So instead I'll simply say- I am sure looking forward to more! This is a classic!
OrangeJuice101 chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
that was so good! this story is awsome! interesting twist, i didn't see it coming. Though, I guess I should have. Oh well, just means your a good writer! lol! ;)update soon!

~No body ever suspects the butterfly! (mwahaha)
Sarah chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Every time there's a twist at the end. I love it! Don't leave me hanging. Please update soon!
Spectral Scribe chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
Well, this is the first SN fic I've read that seems to be tackling zombies in a totally successful and realistic (well, as realistic as zombies can get, I suppose!) way. This is so utterly fascinating, with the black goo. I just love how everything in your stories always comes together with a perfect mix of the supernatural and realism so that it's really easy to suspend disbelief. I love Sam's comment on how getting bit by a zombie was an everday trial and error for them, hee! But it's good that John's got a remedy, because I think Dean will be in need of it soon. Speaking of, I like Sam's conversation with Nicolette. It was cute. And that last bit was so perfectly executed. I had been wondering what the point was for the sick!Dean plotline (however much I enjoyed it, I know that you tend to do things for a reason in your fics), and now it all makes sense! So he's stuck with crazy necromancer Marshall. Oh man, I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Please update soon!
Whisper17 chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
CRUEL!
RhiannonNymph chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
You know...I had a bad feeling about Dean being left with that guy.

Anyway, this is great, I can't wait for more!
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »