Reviews for Bite
Jade chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
Dude! That was amazingly well written! I wasn't so sure when I started to read it but after the first three paragraphs, I was hooked. I was really impressed how you managed to keep all the characters almost identical to their originals. Lots of fanfictions mess up the boys' attitudes or characters, but you didn't. Fantastic job! Great read!
NongPradu chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Well no wonder you freaked yourself out with this chapter. Holy guacamole! Those are some terrifyingly disgusting zombies. and reading about them, especially under the circumstances you've set up, is bone-chillingly scary. The sounds they were making, banging into the cages, before we even saw them, had my skin crawling.

My hat off to you for the suspense and horror!
NongPradu chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
I know you published this ages ago, but I'm just discovering it now, and can I just say it is seriously AWESOME! The build-up is really good so far. Getting steadily creepier with each chapter. I knew it wasn't going to be a freakin' werewolf!

And lucky me, the whole thing's completed so I get to read it all in one go. :)
Wen1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
really good characterisation, it's like having the two brother in front of us ;)
Magnolia Lane chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
This was one of the best stories I've read in a while. Loved it!
Yaoifanforever chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
I loved this story. You get a huge amount of admiration/fear for making me do something I thought I would never do. Feel like gagging when reading. In a good context though. The descriptions of the sun room, the zombies and just Marshall were so clear I could actually see the images in my head. Brava
livelongprosper2012 chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
great story!
Nicole chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
hey

that's a really great story! i've enjoyed reading it! would make a cool episode! keep up with the good work!
lilgurlgreen chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Wow. That was awesome. It's sad that Dean would never have a relationship with Nicolette. I never saw that huge twist coming; Marshall? That came out of nowhere! Good Job!
girlfan1979 chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
*Raises eyebrows*

Six times, huh? Well, it's definately good now :D

Great story, with some sad, lovely, insights into the Winchester characters.

Thank you for sharing!
girlfan1979 chapter 8 . 10/11/2007
I really like the characterisations of Sam and John in this chapter, particularly the final part of their somewhat "Crime and Punishment" conversation.
girlfan1979 chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
John reached out and clapped Sam’s shoulder. “Otherwise Dean would be your legal guardian and by now he’d have you waiting on him hand and foot no doubt.”

What a way to put things in perspective!
girlfan1979 chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
Oh, wow. Sad, and adorable.

Sam and Dean are so freakin' cute in this chapter.
girlfan1979 chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Just reading this story now, and enjoying it - but that last line of chapter 4 - EW! Amazingly gross. Wonderfully done.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
this has to be, hands down, one of my most favourite fics in the whole wide world! absoloutly fantastic! you managed to get dean and sammys characters down to a T, even writing them at a younger age. and what can i say, im a sucker for fics which have john and the boys fighting as a family group.

wicked use of zombies, and i totally didnt suspect the twist whatsoever!

wicked,