Reviews for Bite
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This is interesting. Definitely in character. Although, now that I think about it John wouldn't have a choice about keeping Sam and Dean in school, seeing how it's the law. Catch ya on the flip side.
sonoralie chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
The fact that you produce stories like you have a bunch of little writer-elves standing in an assembly line in your brain is a very good thing. You're off to a great start, as usual!

I wonder how much of Dean's willingness to follow his father's orders stems from his memories of his mother's death? If Sam had been the first-born, and he had been the one to carry little Dean out of the house, would he be more willing to just be a hunter? Not that I mind the tension. Not at all. :)
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
i'm so incredibly suprised to see how fast this new story was put up after your previous one, i'm really looking forward to this story since its more in the brothers teenage years and johns an active part, this was a great chapter, i luv the rebellion in sam towards his father and how close sam and dean appear. i also luv that even though hes 19, dean still shoots pool and earns his cash at bars. i really hope u update soon, so please don't keep me waiting and update soon!
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I love the way that you ease into the suspense, starting with Sam's emotional state and Dean's coughing. I also like the way that you write the brotherly fighting (probably because it reminds me of the fights in my own house, especially John just watching the exchange.)

Can't wait for more.

~SJ
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Well I am hooked! Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the fantastic writing! Until then, Happy Writing!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aww cute :) and another story! So soon too! :D excellent, I'm assuming it isn't the most recent challenge though

Great chapter, can't wait for more, maybe some mental angst for John? Oh I hope so
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I like the first chapter. Dean knowing atomatically that Sam and John had a fight and interpretting it in his own way. And the scene with them wrestling on the bed and the beer, classic and beautifully done! Great job, I love your work that I've read so far.
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Yay, something new to read from you! You cheered me up again. Seem to have that power, don't you? Well, I really liked it, especially 19 year old Dean & 15 year old Sammy, and their dad being in the story this time. It's great so far, hoping it's updated soon.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21