Reviews for Bite
Xdaisy chainX chapter 10 . 6/4/2007
this has to be, hands down, one of my most favourite fics in the whole wide world! absoloutly fantastic! you managed to get dean and sammys characters down to a T, even writing them at a younger age. and what can i say, im a sucker for fics which have john and the boys fighting as a family group.

wicked use of zombies, and i totally didnt suspect the twist whatsoever!

heather03nmg chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
Wow, that was an amazing story...usually I figure out the bad guy right away but I was shocked about Marshall and his zombie family. Awesome job, loved the sick Dean and worried Sammy side story. Keep writing!
Lamarquise chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
Only the Winchesters could get themselves into such a twisted situation. :)

Good writing. Thanks!
AnickaMarie chapter 10 . 11/13/2006
Excellent! Just as all your other stories I have read so far are. The whole flesh eating zombie thing was disturbing but very well written. You describe everything so well and seem to get the Winchesters so right. I liked how John showed a bit of caring in this story instead of being all business. We got the sense that he really does care, but doesn't feel able to show it because of the situations they are in and the life they live. That he is a product of circumstances just like Dean and Sam.

No major grammar problems that I noticed, just an occational typo or mixed up word. One that actually turned out to be really funny (or at least it made me laugh) was in Ch. 8. The part where Dean discovered the butchering room and the finger bone. The line "It looked like part of an animal, but not a deer or ELF or anything." I assume you meant elk. I had to stop and think about that for a second. It made me laugh though, which was good considering that part was a bit intense.
SueJRA chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
Can't believe I've only just discovered this excellent piece of fiction. Once I found it however it had me hooked so much that I couldn't put it down. Good concept which is expertly written and explores the Winchester dynamic beautifully

Well deserving of any plaudits sent its way

Merrie chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
Another great fic. Not only do with get Wee-chesters, but Daddy Winchester and plenty of Dean angst to go around! :D I love it. Truly. Nicely done.

Nana56 chapter 10 . 9/12/2006
Wow! This was really great! You had me going right up until Nicolette told John and Sam the family was dead. I figured it out the same time Sam did and it doesn't usually take me that long.

Great job!
parisindy chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
great story
SalemsChild chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
REALLY good story. Would make an excellent TV episode. I've read several of your stories and you certainly do have quite the knack for writing. The way in which you describe things really makes it easy for the reader to picture the scene in their head.
Ginger Ninja chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
I can't believe I didn't review this story! I'm so sorry!

Loved it :D Zombies? Instant win!

Nicolette was a fantastic OC. Loved her characterisation so much. You could've turned her into such a Mary Sue but you didn't. That's wicked :D It's really awesome that you can write such believeable OCs because they really help pull the story together - just as the weekly characters do in the show.

And the level of detail was truly amazing.

Great writing :D

Dread Pirate Rinja chapter 10 . 7/18/2006
Ahh, a really awesome pre-series story! I absolutely LOVE how you characterized John Winchester. Love, love, LOVE. This was very well-written as well, and I could definitely see Dean trying so hard to be strong even though he feels like he's been run over by a mac truck (ugh, the flu totally sucks!). I totally felt for him. Sam was so well-characterized, too! Especially when they realized that Marshall was actually the one responsible for the necromancy. That totally threw me for a curve as well, haha. Thank you so much for writing these lovely Dean-whumping fics (I think I enjoy them a little too much... poor Dean, haha)! (And I'm sorry I'm dumping so many reviews on you at once! Ee, I was giddy reading all your stuff over the weekend that I had to come by and leave some love!)
irismay42 chapter 10 . 7/15/2006
So it's taken me a while to make it this far through your back catalogue... And all I can say is Yay! Another story where Dean ends up in his underwear!

Oh and a damn fine story it was too...
Zadrak chapter 10 . 6/15/2006
who i loved that! i read it last night and i swear i thought there was zombies in my room... i have an overactive imagination anyway... seriously didnt sleep til 4am! I loved the bit where the winchesters realise whats happening - again chilling! You are really talented and i hope you continue to write Supernatural fics for avery long time.

Rinne chapter 10 . 6/6/2006
Wow. Very creepy story.
THE someone chapter 10 . 6/1/2006
man, i loved this story! definitely one of my favorites. the zombies were freaky and cool. this was good enough to be an episode! i loved it
309 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »