Reviews for Bite
carocali chapter 10 . 3/20/2006
Hi! I finally got a chance to read this and loved it! I didn't see the zombie thing coming at all. Very well done and interesting! I think you have the characterizations of the boys head on. Really cool stuff!

:D

Caroline
Roony chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
per usual, P.L. Wynter has delivered a top-notch piece of work!

You have such incredible talent! You've gotta write some of your own stuff and publish it-I'd buy it!

man, you really enjoy torturing Dean, don't you? I mean, he gets impaled, buried alive, and now eaten by zombies. Give the guy a break!

gonna go read something else you wrote and continue feeling like a complete imbecile by comparison.

ta ta!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 10 . 2/26/2006
Well, I started reading this about, oh, two or three hours ago. Two or three hours later, I think it was time well spent. This was really well written, and I enjoyed it a lot.
depressed one chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
Fantastic story! I give it two thumbs up! Very spooky, good investigation, good twists, a sick Dean is always a cute Dean. The father/sons moments are awesome, finally a believable "John" and very sweet Sam/Dean scenes without them being fluffy (God I hate fluff). Well, a must read for any Supernatural fan!
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
FINALLY-I know, you probably thought I forgot about your awesome/amazing/incredible/fantastic/unbelievably fabulous writing...I apologize (even though that doesn't do a thing to excuse the lateness) for waiting so long to review this. Honestly, I just know right away that whatever you write, I'm going to be completely drawn into it with no hopes of an escape, and if I started reading this right away I wouldn't be able to stop, and if I wouldn't stop, then I'd never finish my story, and I just HAD to finish my story so that after I did, I'd be able to indulge myself in entirely your world, yet again, without the distraction. So, the story...er...the main one is done, and so here I am, ready to be drawn in...And woo! Man, have I missed reading your stuff! I hope you didn't think I forgot about you (I think that's impossible; you're way too talented and write some of the most riveting tales to be forgotten!). I'm excited for this story...even though half the world has already read it and knows what happens...well, I'm catching up now!

So, on to the actual *review* which I'm certain you'd just love to finally hear...Yes, I loved this. Your writing and the Winchester clan are like...and forgive the most un-creative analogy, but it's like peanut butter and jelly...they just fit so well together. Sorry if you don't like peanut butter and jelly, I just couldn't think of a more universal understanding of two things that belong together. As long as we have stories from you in the Supernatural fandom-we'll be a happy fandom.

I can't say enough about how much I love your take on the guys. Everything they say is so true to who I believe them to be, it's just astonishing you have it so well displayed. I cannot wait to read the rest of this (and finally start The Man in the Dark!)...and I promise I will do that real soon. (Work doesn't help my free time much) But be prepared for some massive, overdue reviews from me this weekend. You're a wicked author, Wynter. Like you don't already know that, lol! _

*Silver Kitten*
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 10 . 2/24/2006
OMG! That was freaky! AH! You're gonna make me think zombies are around!

Glad Dean was okay!
MarinaMeMe chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
I finally got the time to read this story! I've been wanting to do so for a while, so today I finally said: That's it! I'm putting aside boring study and spending the day glued to my computer screen. It was well worth it :) Those last few chapters were creepy as hell! Poor Dean! And I loved the ending - the endings of all your stories in fact. They don't feel rushed, or forced, and they induce an 'aww' effect (most likely out of relief that Dean made it through!). Awesome stuff.
Smokey Joe chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
The whole cage thing and having his wife growl back at Dean from the dark was so fantastically horrifying. I love where this is going.

SJ
Greywolf Lupous chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
Oh fun fun fun story, lots of twists and turns, and a half-nekkid Dean in danger. What more could a woman ask for? :D The description of the zombie and having not just one, but two behind your back would definitely freak me out. Also, I have to say I love your John Winchester, a lot different from the gruff "doesn't care" we usually see. :)

And Marshall... man what a freak ;) If he weren't dead, he'd need to seek therapy.
Supernaturalandlostfan chapter 10 . 2/2/2006
I loved the ending. I'm a big zombie movie freak and the whole ,mother and little boy trying to eat Dean, was a scene I'd expect to see in one. So great job and I hope you write more soon!

Michelle
sexybeast chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Great story, and don't worry. I'm a fuckin' pottymoth too. Hey, we could start a club!YAY!man, Dean's pretty damn hot...so is this kid Kalib Smith, at my school...actually, so am I...yay...I can't wait for your next story... yay ... ...huzzah...good luck...YAY!
OrangeJuice101 chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
your story was awsome! I liked how it ended, it was very good. really good story! ;)
Restless Joy chapter 10 . 1/25/2006
AW! *sniffs* man, that was faggin' AWESOME! still my absolute favorite fic on here, I love love love love love love LOVE IT! write more stories!
merryw chapter 10 . 1/25/2006
Great story! Sad to see it end!
Spectral Scribe chapter 10 . 1/25/2006
Aw, man... I have such issues with things that end. I know, that's sad. But I was so upset when I saw that this was over! It's been one of my favorite SN fics of all time. I loved the immediacy in Dean's rescue, and oddly, I liked the strange quirk of June's head exploding. Hah! Serves her right. Oh, I think at one point you said "John" when you meant "Marshall," but it doesn't really matter because there's nothing else wrong with this in the slightest. It's brilliant. A good ending without dragging it out too much or leaving us hanging. I really like how you bring it full circle with the motel room and Sam writing his Civics essay. Sam and Dean's last conversation was both sad and sweet and amusing. Gotta love those brothers. I like how Sam starts to wish that the hunting could end; it connects a major aspect of the Sam character to the small arc in this fic with Dean and Nicolette. The last lines were just perfect. Ah, brothers! Shut up. You shut up. It's perfect. What a great ending, and what a great fic!

So... you'll be starting another one soon, right? Please? ... pretty please?
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »