Reviews for Kyo
kokoronagomu chapter 25 . 4/3
great story! not sure if i had reviewed this chapter when you posted it but here goes...

comment about your a/n: your friend must be extremely flexible to be able to use his tongue on that area of his own body as implied by his unzipping his own fly...

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

nCu9RDh4omo -dubbed first episode of the anime because they (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs and they can be found at places like crunchyroll, anilinkz, etc.)

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

the movies can be watched online... google 'gooddrama rurouni kenshin' and the movies' links are listed as follows:
Rurouni Kenshin (2012
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
enjoy!
FireHanyou14 chapter 32 . 2/3
I have a pair of 'fuck me' boots A.K.A. FMB... *blushes*
-Always,
FireHanyou14-
WalkingSmile chapter 3 . 2/3
Kagome! You have proven me wrong for once! Your not hurt! Inuyasha always gets mad at you for that! Gosh I'm totally obsessed with Kagome and Inuyasha
WalkingSmile chapter 1 . 2/3
*sign...already I have a bad feeling about Kagome running off on her own...I love you girl but you don't think things all the way through...anyways back to the story! I'm in love with it already!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 41 . 1/21
Aw this was such a sweet story. One of the best I have ever read. Excellent work.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 15 . 1/20
Ok I was going to wait until the end of the story to comment, but I have to say, WHOO-HOO YOU GO KAGOME! THAT'S TELLIN' THOSE JERKS WHAT'S WHAT! So far I love this story. :D
DeathsQueen26 chapter 41 . 1/5
love this story! BTW, you need to add a warning... Tissues! LOL

*Dragon*
ncalkins chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I kind of want a story where kid! Inuyasha falls down the well, and passes into Kagome's time. Then either she's a teen that takes care of him, or she's a kid same as him and her family adopts him. Brushing off the dog ears, cause their cool like that. Then they grow up together in modern times, cue hiding the dog ears and several misunderstandings such as Inuyasha not knowing his own strength and using his powers to take down bullies. Then he either A) freaks out when Kagome is taken by that demon, and jumps after her. Or B) He falls down the well again finds Kikyo, and then gets attatched to her because she reminds him of Kagome. The whole arrow thing happens, Kagome falls into the well, and Inuyasha wakes up. He remembers her off the bat but Kagome doesn't remember him or thinks he was an imaginary friend or something, so being hurt he lashes out at her and decides to scare her a bit but every one thinks he's going to kill her. From then on Inuyasha has to deal with his suddenly grown friend, new feelings, and trying to get to know Kagome all over again...Kagome just thinks he's crazy.
FireHanyou14 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I love your story but why are the chapters so short?
MadamScorpio chapter 41 . 10/4/2014
I liked it I really did! Nice lemons too lol!
Mm
kakkn chapter 41 . 9/30/2014
I loved it! So cute!
kakkn chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I was feeling emotional enough as it was but then I read this chap and had to cry a little! He's such a self destructive ass!
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Inuyasha bent down to Kyo's level. "Before we go anywhere," he told him, "There are three rules you have to follow. The first rule is, if we meet a smelly, mangy wolf by the name of Koga, you can taunt him all you like, but leave the fight to me. If you can distract Kagome from 'sitting' me long enough to kill that flea-bag it would be appreciated. Also if you can find a way to remove the jewel shards from his legs without being hurt, do it.
How did i NOT expect this to be one of the rules? Poor gome gonna have two of the rascals in her hands..
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that I might get it on my kindle ASAP. I want to give credit where credit is due after all. I also want to be able to keep an eye out for any books you may be publishing in the future.
BashiYami chapter 41 . 7/24/2014
...the scroll bar is a lie.

- DoP -

P.S. I'm just going to ignore the part where Sess and Rin don't end up together. Because that totally happened. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
2,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »