Reviews for Kyo
I have a pair of 'fuck me' boots A.K.A. FMB... *blushes*
-Always,
FireHanyou14-
WalkingSmile chapter 3 . 2/3
Kagome! You have proven me wrong for once! Your not hurt! Inuyasha always gets mad at you for that! Gosh I'm totally obsessed with Kagome and Inuyasha
WalkingSmile chapter 1 . 2/3
*sign...already I have a bad feeling about Kagome running off on her own...I love you girl but you don't think things all the way through...anyways back to the story! I'm in love with it already!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 41 . 1/21
Aw this was such a sweet story. One of the best I have ever read. Excellent work.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 15 . 1/20
Ok I was going to wait until the end of the story to comment, but I have to say, WHOO-HOO YOU GO KAGOME! THAT'S TELLIN' THOSE JERKS WHAT'S WHAT! So far I love this story. :D
DeathsQueen26 chapter 41 . 1/5
love this story! BTW, you need to add a warning... Tissues! LOL

*Dragon*
ncalkins chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I kind of want a story where kid! Inuyasha falls down the well, and passes into Kagome's time. Then either she's a teen that takes care of him, or she's a kid same as him and her family adopts him. Brushing off the dog ears, cause their cool like that. Then they grow up together in modern times, cue hiding the dog ears and several misunderstandings such as Inuyasha not knowing his own strength and using his powers to take down bullies. Then he either A) freaks out when Kagome is taken by that demon, and jumps after her. Or B) He falls down the well again finds Kikyo, and then gets attatched to her because she reminds him of Kagome. The whole arrow thing happens, Kagome falls into the well, and Inuyasha wakes up. He remembers her off the bat but Kagome doesn't remember him or thinks he was an imaginary friend or something, so being hurt he lashes out at her and decides to scare her a bit but every one thinks he's going to kill her. From then on Inuyasha has to deal with his suddenly grown friend, new feelings, and trying to get to know Kagome all over again...Kagome just thinks he's crazy.
FireHanyou14 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I love your story but why are the chapters so short?
MadamScorpio chapter 41 . 10/4/2014
I liked it I really did! Nice lemons too lol!
Mm
kakkn chapter 41 . 9/30/2014
I loved it! So cute!
kakkn chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I was feeling emotional enough as it was but then I read this chap and had to cry a little! He's such a self destructive ass!
InuYasha's Kagome chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Inuyasha bent down to Kyo's level. "Before we go anywhere," he told him, "There are three rules you have to follow. The first rule is, if we meet a smelly, mangy wolf by the name of Koga, you can taunt him all you like, but leave the fight to me. If you can distract Kagome from 'sitting' me long enough to kill that flea-bag it would be appreciated. Also if you can find a way to remove the jewel shards from his legs without being hurt, do it.
How did i NOT expect this to be one of the rules? Poor gome gonna have two of the rascals in her hands..
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. So much so that I am going to put it on my kindle so I can read it when I don't have internet access. Now here in lies the biggest problem with that: it is going to ask me what author name to put in and I am unsure what you want me to use? Do you want me to use your actual name or the one you used on this website? Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that I might get it on my kindle ASAP. I want to give credit where credit is due after all. I also want to be able to keep an eye out for any books you may be publishing in the future.
BashiYami chapter 41 . 7/24/2014
...the scroll bar is a lie.

- DoP -

P.S. I'm just going to ignore the part where Sess and Rin don't end up together. Because that totally happened. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
BashiYami chapter 40 . 7/24/2014
Even though none of the dead people spoke (alright I just realized how crazy that sounded), it was still pretty cute.

- DoP -