Reviews for Kyo
loved it
kawaiiakita chapter 6 . 6/28
love it!
kawaiiakita chapter 4 . 6/28
Kyo and Inuyasha is very cute!
daizjauun chapter 41 . 4/11
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. The story was wonderful, I enjoyed the premise and I really hope you consider a sequel. The introduction of a third party of author's designs is almost always guaranteed to result in a realistic conclusion that the author was wishing for! My only complaints are that the author's notes are always longer than the actual chapter. All the chapters while short you put them together in such a manner if you put chapters interconnected it would still feel whole.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 3/31
Thanks for the story!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 3/31
Thanks for the story!
Mary Jacy chapter 2 . 2/25
This was a wonderful story. I expect to see more works of art from you.
casey chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
cool story I liked it in between crying that is ;)
lizzyu2 chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
I knew there was a but of card capture sakura
Crimson rose chapter 19 . 2/10/2016
The fluff levels are killing you? They're killing me! Oh well ,the stories still adorable.
Guest chapter 41 . 6/22/2015
Beautiful
Venipa chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Lol inuyasha ur too much
kokoronagomu chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
great story! not sure if i had reviewed this chapter when you posted it but here goes...

comment about your a/n: your friend must be extremely flexible to be able to use his tongue on that area of his own body as implied by his unzipping his own fly...

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

nCu9RDh4omo -dubbed first episode of the anime because they (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs and they can be found at places like crunchyroll, anilinkz, etc.)

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)
4rx4mmN_JpE

the movies can be watched online... google 'gooddrama rurouni kenshin' and the movies' links are listed as follows:
Rurouni Kenshin (2012
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!
enjoy!