Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Infection
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 24 . 3/27/2007
awesome digimon story. cant wait till the next update. hope u do soon.
PopFlyGov chapter 19 . 2/6/2007
Howdy!

I got to admit, that was a great chapter. Great dialouge all around, and I chuckled at some spots.

Hope you start updating again.
whatisee chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
ka sweet.
PopFlyGov chapter 18 . 4/21/2006
Nice character growth. I like how Miko talks, it's funny. But I also like his "mysterious" side, and his similarty to Leon.

So, keep going.
PopFlyGov chapter 17 . 4/12/2006
A Jason died! That was unexpected. I don't know much about Digimon, so maybe their's a "Digimon"dragon ball so-to-speak.

Anyway: The swarm of Goblimon continued to attack as the tamers lost confidence. "Go Togemon!" Noelle yelled, seemingly the only one with any enthusiasm left. "BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THOSE MUTHA-"(Psst, write it this way for better effect. The way you wrote it before "..." made it seem like she paused instead of Tyler interjecting right away "-" before she said F(Beep)er.)

"NOELLE!" Tyler yelled in amazement.

That made me roll on the floor. Not bad.

Wow, shocking chapter, but good.
PopFlyGov chapter 16 . 4/7/2006
"Ogremon, Adult Level, Virus Type. Special Attacks are Bone Club and Bone Cudgel."

And Bone Throw. . . Wait, wrong show. Crap!

This is a good chapter. Great moments, and dialogue. I esspecially enjoyed the part were Tailmon got that fireball thing. Well done.

P.S. I had this review all ready to go and never hit submit. *smacks forehead* Well, I payed my stupid tax this morning.
PopFlyGov chapter 15 . 3/29/2006
Oops, there's this one too, eh? Heh. . .

Well, I liked the conversation in the car. Jason made a good point, but I'm interested if their collective lack of interest will come back to bit them later on.

So, the first General, huh? Sounds exciting!
PopFlyGov chapter 14 . 3/22/2006
Great stuff man. ;_; Aw, but the next chapter title has four words. I'll live, I guess.

Anyway:

"Oh yeah? Well I, uh, can't think of a comeback right now, but when I do-" Plotmon was cut off by Kaili.

"It'll be too late. If you quit now, you forfeit and I win." Kaili laughed as Plotmon winced.

This part made me laugh pretty hard in a good way.

So, keep it up. Disc two's off to a rockin' start.
the-magna-angel chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Looks like an interesting story, Kenlau - it has been a long time! I have a few suggestions, more description, and longer chapters - these chapters are teeny!

But I really like the original story idea, and this shows potential - I've only read the first chapter. I'll have to read more later.
PopFlyGov chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
Wow, that's the end of disk one? Well not bad, I liked how you had them deal with Mason. That's really creepy that he almost took a switch blade to her eyes, but at least she didn't stay timid and took him out.

Great work. On to disk 2!

BTW, the next chapter title is the first one since your prologue to have two words. Is it going to be the formula? (EX: ”Now that we are on disk 2, all chapter titles will now have 2 words!“) _ Just teasing.
PopFlyGov chapter 12 . 3/7/2006
Whoa, Mason is freaky. Quite the Nemisis you've got there, and a nice plot twist. I thought that it really was going to be Noelle's father. Neat chapter, keep it up.

BTW, are you going to visit my forum? It's okay if you aren't anymore, but you said you would, so I'm a little confused is all.
PopFlyGov chapter 11 . 2/26/2006
I really like the recuring joke of Agumon setting everyone on fire. It's so twisted, yet always funny! _

How about that, a Dragonball Z easter egg. That's neat.

Good chapter; I didn't expect them to have a falling out so quickly. Hopefully they'll make up and move on soon.
PopFlyGov chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
Good chapter, and the new character is a nice touch. Keep it up.
PopFlyGov chapter 9 . 2/15/2006
Not bad. I liked the scene of Agumon and Jason, which was quite hilarious.

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure if you still want me to review your stories . . .
Princess Caroline chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
You're doing a pretty good job with the story so far, but its a little confusing because you keep switching from 1st person to 3rd person. Just thought I should let you know. I can help you. I can beta read for you if you want. Just keep in mind what I said.