Reviews for The Sound Of Hope
veverica chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
if u wanted u could probably pass as an A class writer or at least a great editor continue writing ur good at it...
Chanelle-Leigh chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
im at a loss for words ...

that really moved me, and it made me think. i found their fate really sad. you're really talented!

definetley on my favorites :)
nmshy chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was truly deep.
Frank Enslin chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh wow... this is a good fic. I've always been interested in the other side and their views and goals: give me almost any fandom and I will want to know more about both sides. This fic is one that allows the other side of the tracks to be heard, and in a veyr stylish and moving manner, as well. Your writing style is captivating, your grammar nearly perfect, and both of these factors came together in order to make this fic a winner. Congrats to you, friend.
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow, just wow. This is amazing, you really hit the nail on the head with this. You really got into the sound nin's mind It's a shame most people think of them as nothing more than heartless killers. We never got to see their past except for zaku and kimimaro's or why they served orochimaru for all we know they could of actually have been good on the inside as no one is truly evil. I give you big props for writing this man. Definitely on my favorites.
A person chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was so amazingly great and powerfull! Keep writing.
Insanity rise chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
This is so awesome! You thought up everyone's story very well and it's all so well written, I love the idea of it! Makes me feel so sad for them...Orochimaru could never be nice to anyone could he? Anyway this is really great!
General-Tang chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Cool story, very insightful.
miako chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
So uglypretty, you deserve more reviews. It was a higly creative theme.
fallentaiyoko chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
OMG...that was awesome! Very powerful. Keep up the wonderful writing. There's never enough fics about the Sound nin!
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
What an amazing one-shot. I've always believed that Orochimaru was truly one of the few characters with much depth, as I believe no one can really classify him as "just" evil and forget everything he is. In his own way, he does give hope to others and there are many layers to his personality. I thought this was great because not only are there so few Sound stories, but this dealt with everyone who came from the Sound and their common link.

It was nicely well written and very interesting. Great job and I have added this to my favorites.