Reviews for A Prank, a Closet, and a Little Love
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
I love Jeremy Camp!
LovinLife107 chapter 17 . 9/5/2008
I really liked your story! Very cute!

LovinLife107
anonomous chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
james likes mcgonnagal's classes better
Drag Queen of Hearts chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
WTF.

seriously. I felt like the storyline was too abrubpt, james and lily got together in a 2 hour time period - excuse me, but doesn't it take longer than that to fall in love with someone u hate? even with all of this 'there's a thin line between love and hate' bullshit.

I think that character development was also lacking. James, as a character, was pussywhipped and weak. Remus was worse. Lily was bipolar witch, who loved her bf one min., and pretended to hate him the next.

While the prank was amusing, I can't help but feel that if this prank had been carried out while they were friends (which is far more likely than love after a 24 hour time period), your story could have been far more effective.

Oh, and Sirius and Peter weren't involved at all, and Lily's friends seemed to pop in and out at random points, but weren't really involved that much in the plot line.

I'de have to say that I intensely disliked this fic. It had me cringing from the second paragraph to the last.

I'de also like to apologize - honestly, I think if you worked on this story a bit, it could be amazing.

D.Q.H
K. East chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
*squee* This is so damn funny. Lol.
K. East chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
Ha ha - I love your description of Lily's first time at platform nine and three-quarters. It was quite funny how you described James, because I could really picture this weird, eleven year-old kid staring at Lily with a weird expression. XD I dunno, something about it was just funny.
K. East chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Lily is quite moody. o-o She went from knowing they be inseparable to...well...separating from him. XD

I don't think Larry the Cable Guy was even around back then, was he? .
K. East chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
Hee hee. :3 I didn't really follow what Peter was supposed to be doing, though.
K. East chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
I thought this was nice, but their dialogue seems a little wierd...I dunno. Something about doesn't really seem too right with their attitudes. (Bet that's not helpful, is it?)

x3
Beck chapter 17 . 7/28/2007
That was simply lovely. I know it's a bit late on the uptake since this story came out what, like a year ago? But it tickled my fancy anway and it was a beautiful story to read because it wasn't depressing or pathetically dim-witted. (I have read a lot of those.) The characterization was done really well and I liked how Sirius and Remus were happy with their wives. That is a thing many authors never do. The grammar and spelling was done really well over all and the spelling of the names was all correct. In all honesty, I can't find a bad thing to comment on. I hope you keep writting because you are a very talented person.

Your devoted fan, (lol it just sounds funny!)

Beck
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 16 . 3/20/2007
Hi, this is a review for chapter 17. I really loved your story. It was so sweet. I love how you write and your portrail of the characters. I can't wait to read future stories.

Nightcrawlerfw
Nightcrawlerfw chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
I really like this story, you did a great job.

Nightcrawlerfw
tigerlilystar chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
LOVED IT SO MUCH!
talking24-7 chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
OMG! i LOVE this chapter! it's HILARIOUS!1
Physco Freak Gurl-EyeRunWitSicCorZ chapter 17 . 5/22/2006
hey! i thought u said that the llast chappie was the last chappie! r u some kind of hyporcryte? lolz jm jm wel yet again very good

KIU (keep it up)