Reviews for The Sad, Sad Tale of Invader Brainfreezy
Laylinka chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I love this concept! I like the questions she asks him, it shows she’s thinking at least. I’d be shy and quiet and totally bewitched by his presents. An ‘I love you’ might slip out but then I’d salvage it and say 'I mean I love your work.’ XD You made his house so fantastic, all the levels, all the misleading doors, the colors, the contraptions and everything. I like his moment where he thinks to spare her based on one question. I love it when he’s evil.

I think my favorite character is Zim. I love his technology, his voice, the look of him and how dramatic he is. I like Johnny for being cathartic and later more introspective.
GothLolita chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Nice. She deserved it; I hate Ann Gwish. Woo!
CorpseyCamel chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Idiot girl! If Jhonen did that to me I'd say Tenna. xD

Mad as a hatter, and dangerous as a guinea pig.

AARRGH! ANNE GWISH? Ewwzorz...
TwinkleToes1234 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
o evil jhonen MWAHAHAHAHA

...so does invaderbrainfreezy die or get sent home?

!oh the drama!
HayztehBakuOtaku chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Hee hee, this is awesome. I loved it. I've never heard the phrase 'who peed in your Cheerio's?' before, but it's ingenious. XD You're a wonderful writer.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Lol, excellent. V. Funny. :)
Sideos chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Very very jazzy. Very funny also. I like how you noticed that HE DOESN'T BLOODY WORK ANYMORE! WORK YOU USLESS BAG OF-

*Ahem*

Yes good, you should write more like this. I would kill any Anne Gwuish wanna be's as well.
Purely Mistake chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
wouldn't her mom come to rescue her after a while
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Very Jhonen-ish. Hell, if I ment anyone that wanted to be like Anne, I'd want them dead as well! Great story, please continue writing stuff like this
Deranged Duck chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Overall, I like it! Right now I'm wondering what Jhonen himself would think of this if he read it... Would he smile or spew vomit from every orofice? Meh, I should stop thinking of it. No one really knows what goes on in that silly little man's mind anyway. _ Um, anyway, yeah, I like the fic. If you make another one, you'll have at least one reader.
onlytomriddle chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
some things i wanted to put in an author's note but was too slow to know how:

i wrote this in about a week, which is incredibly fast for me. nothin' like motivation to make you react to stuff! also, i enjoyed writing this very much. technically, Jhonen IS a character in the comics, so i violate NO rules here. it's not like i made it seem like real life, anyway. it could have easily been something in an actual comic. although it probably would have been a little better with a visual, particularly if Jhonen himself had provided this work. which he won't. that's why i wrote it. i'm sure you all care about what i just said. never mind.

i just read the B.A.C. today, which is unfortunate, considering i could have read it earlier and made my fanfic much more disturbing. oh well. i like it the way it is. looking back i guess it's eccentric enough.

thanks to the user Nolay for writing my inspiration! seriously, i had to do something.

if you people like this i might start looking for ideas for another, maybe longer, fic.

thanks for reading.