Reviews for The Sad, Sad Tale of Invader Brainfreezy
GothLolita chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Nice. She deserved it; I hate Ann Gwish. Woo!
CorpseyCamel chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Idiot girl! If Jhonen did that to me I'd say Tenna. xD

Mad as a hatter, and dangerous as a guinea pig.

AARRGH! ANNE GWISH? Ewwzorz...
TwinkleToes1234 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
o evil jhonen MWAHAHAHAHA

...so does invaderbrainfreezy die or get sent home?

!oh the drama!
HayztehBakuOtaku chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Hee hee, this is awesome. I loved it. I've never heard the phrase 'who peed in your Cheerio's?' before, but it's ingenious. XD You're a wonderful writer.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Lol, excellent. V. Funny. :)
Sideos chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Very very jazzy. Very funny also. I like how you noticed that HE DOESN'T BLOODY WORK ANYMORE! WORK YOU USLESS BAG OF-

*Ahem*

Yes good, you should write more like this. I would kill any Anne Gwuish wanna be's as well.
Purely Mistake chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
wouldn't her mom come to rescue her after a while
Dark enchanter chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Very Jhonen-ish. Hell, if I ment anyone that wanted to be like Anne, I'd want them dead as well! Great story, please continue writing stuff like this
Deranged Duck chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Overall, I like it! Right now I'm wondering what Jhonen himself would think of this if he read it... Would he smile or spew vomit from every orofice? Meh, I should stop thinking of it. No one really knows what goes on in that silly little man's mind anyway. _ Um, anyway, yeah, I like the fic. If you make another one, you'll have at least one reader.
onlytomriddle chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
some things i wanted to put in an author's note but was too slow to know how:

i wrote this in about a week, which is incredibly fast for me. nothin' like motivation to make you react to stuff! also, i enjoyed writing this very much. technically, Jhonen IS a character in the comics, so i violate NO rules here. it's not like i made it seem like real life, anyway. it could have easily been something in an actual comic. although it probably would have been a little better with a visual, particularly if Jhonen himself had provided this work. which he won't. that's why i wrote it. i'm sure you all care about what i just said. never mind.

i just read the B.A.C. today, which is unfortunate, considering i could have read it earlier and made my fanfic much more disturbing. oh well. i like it the way it is. looking back i guess it's eccentric enough.

thanks to the user Nolay for writing my inspiration! seriously, i had to do something.

if you people like this i might start looking for ideas for another, maybe longer, fic.

thanks for reading.