Reviews for A Father's Day to Remember
Please revieww
Im so damn curious about the next chapter
Thx
Airenee chapter 10 . 6/18
QwQ
CLIFFHANGER?! Wahhhhhh!
Airenee chapter 1 . 6/17
Great. Way to screw it up, Bruce!
complete please
Poopfeast42 chapter 10 . 1/6
Jesus why. That cliff hanger. Man, what, nine years since it updated? Fuuuck.
nik chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
Wow. You write pretty well. Don't know why your self esteem is low regarding this, just because of some dumb idiot. :) though this ended on a major cliffhanger, it was written well, giving insight to Bruce' s personality, that he is neither Batman nor the socialite; something within. I really like that. Because it makes complete sense, as human beings we have several masks after all. (And I'm digressing from what I intended to say :P) Keep it up! Do resume this. You've got a talent, don't let it lie dormant.
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Have an obsession with shooting a certain bird, do we? Just, I haven't seen the "Not a death fic" post and I feel a need to know what happens!
Kitty chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Y u no continue?!
Robin Powers chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
...You picked quite the place to stop updating.
turret towers do tower chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Tim's way of handling the assassin was genius.
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Son or his lover?

What?

I think I laughed my head off at this part. It was perfectly executed. And, of course, the media vultures have gotten the rumors.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
NOOOOOOO! Why did you stop?! Ahh! This was so good! And you stopped on a climax! Arrrggggghhhhh!
turret towers do tower chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
You really love hurting the guy. But I really loved Lake of Lost Souls
Nightwing Lady chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
This can't be the end! Omg! Just when the story got even better! Oh please oh please OH PLEASE you must update this story! D: this is so good and beautiful! Please!