Reviews for A Father's Day to Remember
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Tim's way of handling the assassin was genius.
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Son or his lover?

What?

I think I laughed my head off at this part. It was perfectly executed. And, of course, the media vultures have gotten the rumors.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
NOOOOOOO! Why did you stop?! Ahh! This was so good! And you stopped on a climax! Arrrggggghhhhh!
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
You really love hurting the guy. But I really loved Lake of Lost Souls
Nightwing Lady chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
This can't be the end! Omg! Just when the story got even better! Oh please oh please OH PLEASE you must update this story! D: this is so good and beautiful! Please!
FantasizeDayDreams chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
You know it's so funny how this story is making me so nervous but I know they're going to survive but it still makes me nervous
whumpluvr chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
So...ya, I was reading this, all happy and content, trying to figure out how you were going to finish it up in a chapter. Then a horrid realization came to me that you didn't. It's killing me. It's been 7 years since you updated this...And I'm going to go crazy! How can I plead with you to continue?
Rayany Amor chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Why!? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! Dick just barely recovered then he got shot AGAIN! Then you end it there! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's too cruel! Please update! Please, I'm begging you!
Mandie.Leigh.44 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I know that you stopped updating a long time ago, but I was just wondering if you could update. This story is really good and I love it. It's made me want to cry on several occasions. So please update
urbangirl98 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
this is such an amazing story! It's filled with such emotion... and so well written! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much!
danvseveryone chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
NOOOOOOOO! How can you just discontinue it here? It would be one thing to abandon a story at the very very begining when nothing of interest has happened and no one would be the wiser if something amazing did come of the story but to discontinue it when there's only at most one chapter left to tie everything together? That is truly evil. And it makes it a down right sadistic act knowing this masterpiece will probably never be concluded. But maybe there's hope you finish it up soon...?
Amitris chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
Absolutely fantastic story! And you, Aussie Nightwriter, are a sadist! You abandoned a story in a very bad cliff hanger, while u generaly tend to finish your stories! That's just so CRUEL!
Audrey chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Please, please please please pleeeeaassseee update this story! What a terrible place to leave us hanging! It is an awesome story, and we are all craving more!
Momo Spock chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
LOVE IT SO MUCH
please you have to continue ! I first read this story On your Dick Grayson website and instantly fell in love with it. Your a great writer and please update!
XxDecideTheWorddsISayxX chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
OMG please carry this on i will die if you dont haha it is so good! where is chapert 11 !?