Reviews for A Father's Day to Remember
Poopfeast42 chapter 10 . 1/6
Jesus why. That cliff hanger. Man, what, nine years since it updated? Fuuuck.
nik chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
Wow. You write pretty well. Don't know why your self esteem is low regarding this, just because of some dumb idiot. :) though this ended on a major cliffhanger, it was written well, giving insight to Bruce' s personality, that he is neither Batman nor the socialite; something within. I really like that. Because it makes complete sense, as human beings we have several masks after all. (And I'm digressing from what I intended to say :P) Keep it up! Do resume this. You've got a talent, don't let it lie dormant.
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Have an obsession with shooting a certain bird, do we? Just, I haven't seen the "Not a death fic" post and I feel a need to know what happens!
Kitty chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Y u no continue?!
Robin Powers chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
...You picked quite the place to stop updating.
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
Tim's way of handling the assassin was genius.
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Son or his lover?

What?

I think I laughed my head off at this part. It was perfectly executed. And, of course, the media vultures have gotten the rumors.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
NOOOOOOO! Why did you stop?! Ahh! This was so good! And you stopped on a climax! Arrrggggghhhhh!
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
You really love hurting the guy. But I really loved Lake of Lost Souls
Nightwing Lady chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
This can't be the end! Omg! Just when the story got even better! Oh please oh please OH PLEASE you must update this story! D: this is so good and beautiful! Please!
FantasizeDayDreams chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
You know it's so funny how this story is making me so nervous but I know they're going to survive but it still makes me nervous
whumpluvr chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
So...ya, I was reading this, all happy and content, trying to figure out how you were going to finish it up in a chapter. Then a horrid realization came to me that you didn't. It's killing me. It's been 7 years since you updated this...And I'm going to go crazy! How can I plead with you to continue?
Rayany Amor chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Why!? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! Dick just barely recovered then he got shot AGAIN! Then you end it there! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's too cruel! Please update! Please, I'm begging you!
Mandie.Leigh.44 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
I know that you stopped updating a long time ago, but I was just wondering if you could update. This story is really good and I love it. It's made me want to cry on several occasions. So please update
urbangirl98 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
this is such an amazing story! It's filled with such emotion... and so well written! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks so much!