Reviews for A Father's Day to Remember
NoMeImporta32 chapter 10 . 3/7
Please tell me you are going to finish this. It is too good to leave as a cliffhanger for the rest of eternity. If finishing it was not in your plans, could you answer some of my questions? I would like to get idea of how you would end it, merely to satisfy my own curiosity. Thank you for your time!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 8 . 3/7
I love the brothers' moment! So cute! I hope Grayson rescues Bruce soon! I want more family moments!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 7 . 3/7
I'm greatly enjoying this so far. It was bold not to have a villain to fight and instead focus on the recovery of both their relationship and Dick's health. I applaud your decision. It is working well and really moving the story along well. I also enjoyed the phone call to Roy and Bruce's reaction to it. Nicely done! This chapter reminded me of Overprotective DaddyBats Moments by the fellow fan fiction writer, bluejay. You should check it out. I loved it. It was kinda funny how overboard Batman got in it!
little-semanggi chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Will you continue this? i know it had been 10 years, and all...but this story is so deep that my conscience start hurting x,D
you wrote a very touching pieces and i hope i can read the beautiful endings...:,
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2016
Come on this is really torture. You know please please. Update
Kanny Batmom chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
Hi! I dont know what happened. I really hope that everything is ok In your life. Its been so long since I last heard from you.
ICantGetADecentName chapter 10 . 4/10/2016
Please, don't leave it like this :'(
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Ahhhhhh! I LOVE this story! Precioso!
aquitaineq chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
I really liked this story, I hope you will finish it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Please revieww
Im so damn curious about the next chapter
Thx
Airenee chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
QwQ
CLIFFHANGER?! Wahhhhhh!
Airenee chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Great. Way to screw it up, Bruce!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
complete please
Poopfeast42 chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Jesus why. That cliff hanger. Man, what, nine years since it updated? Fuuuck.