Reviews for Secrets in the Past
pstibbons chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
yes I know it seems kind of sudden

Not as sudden as Harry-Ginny in the delusional book HBP. I thought it was going to happen the moment Harry said that Ginny and Blaise would be working together.
Ppeppzz chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
You need to go through your story again for spelling. But i do like your idea.

eg.(1) They four of them just walked away from the boy who they had all hated since the first day in first year.

(would be THE instead of THEY at the beginning).

Just go through it yourself to see if it makes sense!

BTW, THIS is NOT a flame! I LIKE this
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
Oh yay! Another update! Thanks for putting up the recap. It helped a lot! I can't wait to see what happens next! Also, the release date for Harry Potter! I'm so excited! My friend Mary and I are going to the midnight party and we're totally going to go all out and dress up for the last Potter book. Do you have any plans for it? Keep up the great work!~Jenn
WolfieMoon chapter 9 . 2/4/2007
Oh, I wonder if he dreamed the same thing? I've actually had a nightmare similar to that...kinda ironic b/c it was with me and this guy i kinda liked that used to tease me! I know how it is with having too many books to read! All of my friends read so they are always finding more books that I need to read! I can't wait for the next chapter! Are you gonna have them dance at the reception? Or did they even dance at receptions back then...
Spottedleafpaw chapter 9 . 2/3/2007
OMG, this is so good. I never knew HG/DM would be so cute! Keep writing!
Anna A Potter chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
i like it, i love your ideas. im definatly adding you to my favourites, and alerts. Cya
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
HOORAY!

Quick update!

Good chapter, can't wait for more.

]
angie chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
gr8 story!

cant wait to know what's goin to happen!

plz update son!

:-D
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
Nice job. This story is consistently improving. The dream sequence was very good. I'm looking forward to when things really start to pick up with the witch trials. I think it will be great!
sarahyyy chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
Wow! Two chapters in a week, who would have thought? Anyway, I really, really, really like the part about Hermione's dream. It seemed so...real. I really like the way you express yourself with words. My only complaint is that it's just too addictive! And, who *is* the hooded person? I really want to know!

_ Sarah

P.s. I can't believ I forgot to ask you to UPDATE SOON!
WolfieMoon chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
half way to 100! I love this story, it's so interesting! I still can't beleive that Ana had pulled that on him, and that he went along with it (actually I can beleive that)! I thought that the people back then weren't like that...who knows though. Do you know any good books about the Salem Witch Trials? It's been one of my areas of interest right now. I just read 'Break with Charity.' If you haven't read it I recommend it. I can see how Sirius isn't related to the story, though it's a pity he's not. You've got me really curious as to who the hooded person was! I'll see you next chapter!

Wolfie-chan
Jenn Hoffmann chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
Hello! I'm so glad you've updated! ) I saw the update notice in my inbox, and was very excited! ) This was a good update, but I have to say that I was sort of confused, but that might be it's been a while since the last chapter update...and there are quite a few characters to keep track of...maybe it'll get better later in the story though, having stuff to relate to, remembering what happens when and such. Anywho, keep up the great job, and please update soon!~Jenn
sarahyyy chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Yet another brilliant chapter! What's Hermione gonna do? kiss him back? Push him away? Urgh! Update! I need to read more!
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 8 . 1/28/2007

I got the 50th reviewer honor!

Hehe!

WHOA.

Nice kiss there.

And, yea, you're totally evil, but I'll forgive you.

Once I find out WHAT exactly Hermione does.

Heh.

]
sarahyyy chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
UPDATE! That was awesome! What's going on with Draco and Ana? I didn't really get it. Did Ana use to know Richard?
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »