Reviews for Secrets in the Past
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Aw- Blaise and GInny are "getting along."

Cute.

And I can't wait to find out who the blood relative is... Sirius, perhaps?

Well... okay, he's dead, but you could always just make him alive for this story.

(Yea, I love Sirius).

Tonks... mebe?

Can't think of any others besides Narcissa, Lucius, and Bella... well, and Andromeda I suppose but she's practically not even a character she's so rarely mentioned... heh.

Update soon, please, so that I can stop obsessing over this!

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
"Is my mother a prostitute?"

Hysterical.

OH DRACO GOT CAUGHT!

HAHAHA.

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 4 . 12/26/2006
EEP!

A cliffhanger!

Good thing the next chapter is already posted...

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
HAH- he can't apparate!

Oh, and I love that psychotic old woman, hah.

Very interesting story.

ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
“Don’t you have somewhere to be? Like hell! I’m sure they’re utterly lost without their leader.”

HYSTERICAL.

I love Ginny.

Can't wait until they get burned at the stake!

I mean... ahh... I've been attending my pyromaniacs anonymous meetings! Really! I have no desire to read about people being BURNED... fire... ooh pretty fire.

No, no, no! Bad self!

Uh, sorry about that.

Love the story so far.

It's about 2 AM right now where i am... so I'm planning on reading the rest another time... like when my eyes aren't totally blurred over.

But rest assured, I will read it.

And so... expect more reviews.

]

p.s. MERRY CHRISTMAS (although, technically, that was yesterday)
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
OOH- headgirl/headboy fic.

I like it!

And even though he's dead in the books and all, I always like stories where Dumbledore is alive... he's so funny!

Anyways, good story so far.

Jenn Hoffmann chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Wow...I'm so glad you've updated it! Ugh! Now I can't wait to find out what happens to Hermione! Please update soon! I can't wait!Jenn :)
SiriuslyPadfoot'sGal chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
Yay! I'm glad to see that you updated. It has been a while...I had to go back and read some of it! I especially enjoyed the interaction between Ginny and Blaise, their little bickering was cute. And I don't think that it happened to quickly, because they are secondary characters in your story, so I think the reader is safe to assume that their romance developed outside the main plot. You set things up nicely with the potion, who will be Draco's blood relative? Is Sirius alive in this story? I can't remember everything gets mushed together sometimes. And who or what knocked Hermione out? Was it Ana? I'm curious to see what will bring Hermione and Draco together in the past. Perhaps a mutual enemy? or a project? The obvious project would be getting back to the future, but I think it would be interesting to see something besides that. I hope that the witch trials come into play. I'm sure they will. Okay... i'm just rambling, so I'm going to quit. I think you're doing a really good job!
firnoviel chapter 7 . 11/23/2006
I like it! Oh, who knocked Hermione out? What's the deal with Ana? I like the Blaise/Ginny thing...Who's going to be Draco's blood relative? Could it be Ginny? I mean, most of the pure-bloods are related by this point through inbreeding and stuff, so it could be...I had another comment, but I can't remember what. Anyway, keep up the good work, and I hope you update soon!
firnoviel chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
Bad Draco and Ana! Uh-oh, I bet his mom is a witch hunter, but it's just a front for her to actually practice her own witchcraft without being suspected. That's my guess, anyway...
firnoviel chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
Don't rush! I like the Draco/Hermione interaction, but don't make them become too friendly too fast. That will ruin a good fic by removing the believablity (sp?) which was created earlier in the story. Make sure that they still have little spats and stuff in future chapters, just to keep some level of animosity.
firnoviel chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
Actually, the Puritans prosecuted both women and men during the Witch Trials. Anyway, another good chapter. Keep up the good work!
firnoviel chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
Well, I know someone already pointed this out to you, but in Salem, the 'witches' weren't burned at stake, they were hanged. Still, it was a good chapter. If you are interested, I would recommend reading 'The Crucible'. It's a play about the Salem Witch Trials, and it's fairly good. I had to read it for English, which automatically made it less enjoyable, but it was probably the best English book I've read for a long time.
firnoviel chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Oh, that's an interesting way to have them go back in time! You'll have to read my final chapter to see how I did it. Not that it's up yet or anything...anyway, still need to work on punctuation a bit, but it was better. This is an interesting story.
firnoviel chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
A promising start to your story! However, you may want to go back and check your punctuation, since you're missing some quotation marks, commas, and periods.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »