Reviews for Easy Target 3: Honor's Edge
spardatheone chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I really liked this fic, keep the good work.
Hiryo chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Waah! Real good you did here AGAIN!

One question thought and that is why does Ranma train 'only'

in swordfight? And not his body and styles too?

Furthermore, would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my

homepage, which you can find through my profile here on

There in the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down

you can rate yourself.

Thank you!
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
3 ladies that seemingly have nothing, yet everything to do with the story i can handle.

ranma killing people for a living i can handle.

haveing a woman that actually loves ranma and is kinky too is great.

but having a spar with someone who hide a weapon in his uderware...to quote what ranma just said "tricky old freak"
Upgrade chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Uh-oh. Sounds like Nabiki and Nodoka are on their way. And probably with Kasumi.
luger 7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Not bad.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Nice section, and rdally looking forward to the new arrivals, and what they may do to try and convince Ranma to come home, and whether he'll survive the attempt.
ChojinRA chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
The Champ is Here! The Champ is Here!

Meant to submit this earlier, but I'm just now catching up with all the new fics... I swear I've missed laughing like this..

I'm looking forward to Ranma having a hardboiled rival. Should make it interesting when the girls catch up to him. Good to have you back, sir.
luucifer chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
hooray for continuing the series
Izzy chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Man, two reviews? You go totally unappreciated, I swear. Good humor, great fight scenes, just like always. You've even gotten better with the punctuation and grammar, too. Still two or three errors, but really, ain't anything near as bothersome as it used to be. I really don't care what you update next, as long as you do it soon. I get to jonesing for your fics.
Innortal chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
LOL, what better way to make them keep it in their pants than blow it off.

Well done.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Alright, more Easy Target! Excellent.

Ooh, nice ending to the chapter.

Looks like Ranma's going to be dealing with special forces pretty soon. Either that, or be out of local employers.