Reviews for Kurokawa
intertwingular chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Your story is a gem! I feel that it is one of those stories on this small website that we are on, that is very much under appreciated. The plot is refreshing, the plot makes sense, and it pulls in other minor characters as well, not just focusing upon Naruto. This story has much potential, and I hope that if this is only the first segment, that the next will be just as wonderful. I believe that it will be. So, please, keep writing-you're doing a wonderful job!

-Ren
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Whats the sequels name?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
this is really a wrong move for the hokage and the council. akatsuki is still active and they may take naruto's students as a hostage for him. we all know that naruto will do crazy things to save people especially in this case that he feels guilty about sasuke..
Hoarfrost Lachrymose chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I would just like to point out something. You currently have the title as KuroKawa, kuro meaning black (黒) but kawa (川) doesn't mean river, not in the way your using it. You would probably use Kuro SAWA (沢). However, don't be embarrassed and change but I just wanted to let you know. I might even be wrong.
flower.kat chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
hey really liked your fiction! so if you do end up doing the sequel i will read for sure!
andysanime chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Good job so far, can't wait for the next chapter.
Fayari chapter 12 . 2/6/2012
I did not clearly understand anything about the story past the tenth chapter. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Naruto was an ANBU, withdrawn and bitter because of the eternal hardships he had had to endure from the start. He gets assigned a genin team, which is a parallel of the Team 7's of the past. One of those genin has flashbacks of the past where it tie's in with another series. Meanwhile, Sakura is regretful of her role in pushing Naruto into withdrawal, as well as all the times she's made him suffer.

The twist is that Naruto's dying, the Hyuuga and a few other people know about it. Naruto brings Sasuke back, gaining a Mangekyou in the process, fulfilling his promise, yet also fully closing his heart to his former friend. Both Sakura and Sasuke find out that he's dying.

Here's where it gets weird for me. He fights Itachi but somehoew gets captured by Orochimaru. He miraculously has a daughter, is actually a grand chessmaster shinobi since he was fifteen, and becomes a god. He also kills most of Akatsuki.

What.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
WoW this is really good, I freakin' love it! Brilliant fic _
ruhiko chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
OMG~~! You did such a FABULOUS good on this~~! O
Regin chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Corruptchaos chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
A pretty good story. A little rushed, but still good. At the end it says end of part one. Is there going to be a part two?
deathgod-121 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
omg... this was AWESOME! its been so long since i read a story that had me so enticed that i literally had to pull myself away from the screen to go to work!

there was so much in this story that you had me guessing all the way through. i love it when a story does that! even better when you threw in a daughter, i was like holly shit, not to mention i knew exactly what Sasuke found right off the bat and i was even more like HOLLY SHIT, especially when the hand twitched!

i hope you come out with a sequel soon, i am so excited!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
OK i read through the whole thing and I am ... not adding this to my favorites just yet. Here is my problem. Length. It is not detailed enough for it to be ready to be vague.

Now i know that sounds weird but in a vague story there should be hints, peek a boos, and all that stuff in the story so that readers are still able to pick out and choose. What you are doing is jumping the shark. I have no idea where this story is going, I like that. BUt It is so vague that the Story makes me shy away from it a great deal.

The story has some great moments, lines, and chapters but overall it just lacks a lot of 'stuff'. I can only say its 'good' but i can't say its 'amazing.'

This story can be at levels like Nine Broken mirrors and Itachi and the prisoner of Azkaban levels or scrape close. Its just lacking detail on scenery, emotion, and things like that. The detail about life and formalities, about the tid bits on the side, those were excellent but there is not enough 'meat' to compliment the Potato salad.

I shall read your sequel!
Evci chapter 12 . 10/31/2010
Cant wait to read the next part !
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
you said at the end there was to be a squeal? what happen to that? -.-